Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that?

XUwTe7j.png

Of course he's not going to openly say yes I'd love to go to Manure. That would be stupid before a formal bid has come in...He switched from being a gooner to a Spurs fan easily enough and said scoring for England was a better feeling than scoring a last minute winner against the scum.

I'm sorry but at some point he will decide he wants trophies and more money that we can't offer. Wasn't Rooney a massive Everton fan? That didn't stop him did it?

Of course he's not going to openly say yes I'd love to go to Manure. That would be stupid before a formal bid has come in...He switched from being a gooner to a Spurs fan easily enough and said scoring for England was a better feeling than scoring a last minute winner against the scum.

I'm sorry but at some point he will decide he wants trophies and more money that we can't offer. Wasn't Rooney a massive Everton fan? That didn't stop him did it?
:adelol:

Not going to happen.

Why isn't he? Berbatov did, as did Modric for Madrid.. He's said it strongly as well, not any of this " CL is my dream" or " Man Utd are a top club" there's a huge difference between Kane being linked and Berbatov, Modric, Bale and even Lloris.

Gareth Bale last night uttered the words Tottenham fans have been dying to hear: I’m going nowhere.

The 21-year-old winger has become the hottest property in the British game after two
stunning Champions League displays against Inter Milan.

But last night Bale, who recently signed a four-year contract, said: ‘Tottenham have shown against Inter they can compete on the biggest stage with the best teams so why would anyone want to leave? There is a terrific group of players at White Hart Lane. The feeling within the squad is amazing. I’m enjoying myself at Tottenham.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...arns-Barcelona-Inter-Milan.html#ixzz3crWlJBGm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Gareth Bale last night uttered the words Tottenham fans have been dying to hear: I’m going nowhere.

The 21-year-old winger has become the hottest property in the British game after two
stunning Champions League displays against Inter Milan.

But last night Bale, who recently signed a four-year contract, said: ‘Tottenham have shown against Inter they can compete on the biggest stage with the best teams so why would anyone want to leave? There is a terrific group of players at White Hart Lane. The feeling within the squad is amazing. I’m enjoying myself at Tottenham.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...arns-Barcelona-Inter-Milan.html#ixzz3crWlJBGm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I make that date 3 years before Bale actually left - while we were in the Champions League ... It's a bit different mate.

Can't believe we are having this conversation!!!
Kane isn't going anywhere.

Whatever people want to think there is one thing for certain, Levy is an astute businessman. He will know exactly what reaction he would get if Kane was sold this summer. Never gonna happen, non story, move on. (And manure trolls can jog the fuck on as well).

Whatever people want to think there is one thing for certain, Levy is an astute businessman. He will know exactly what reaction he would get if Kane was sold this summer. Never gonna happen, non story, move on. (And manure trolls can jog the fuck on as well).

This is the thing. Levy's already sold his prized icon, his PR-Dream that was the face of the PL. It didn't turn out too well. Now he's got another one, he's not as dumb to make the same mistake again.

AND KANE DOESN'T WANT TO LEAVE!

For now.

I'm bitterly disappointed that Sky haven't approved my comment on the Kane to United story.

It consisted of about 750 characters repeating "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" followed by, "No really, he's going nowhere."

It's an abundantly more intelligent post then the rest of those Man U fans' posts put together.

Well to be fair I guess I am optimistic too as I named my new puppy Harry. However I'm not naive enough to point blank refuse any chance of it happening. If Harry has another season like he did this I can't see us hanging on to him next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom