Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't even understand why we need a LW. Chadli and Pritchard look a solid rotation there with Eriksen capable of playing there as well.

I don't want to get into a FM wish list but Mirallas, Mahrez, Montero and maybe even Antonio Valencia are all relatively cheap PL players I'd rather have.

Tuttosport understand Tottenham have contacted the entourage of Fernando Llorente about signing the striker.

and some of the details :
By Forza Italian Football Staff Sun, Jun 28th, 2015
Tottenham Hotspur Move Ahead Of Valencia In Race For Juventus Striker

Tottenham Hotspur are said to be battling Valencia for Juventus striker Fernando Llorente.

The Bianconeri frontman could be on his way out of the Juventus Stadium after the arrivals of Simone Zaza, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic at the club. According to Tuttosport, Valencia were favourites for the 30-year-old Spaniard, but Tottenham have now made contact with the player’s entourage as they seek to complete a deal for the striker. It is thought that Juventus are looking for around €12 million for Llorente, as Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe also monitor the situation.

Chadli/Kono or Jesé
Eriksen/Pritchard/Dembele
Lamela/Carrasco or Bernardo Silva
That is a dangerous set of attackers if you ask me pair that up with;
Kane/Volland/Bamford or Vietto or Embolo
This would make us a fucking threat to any team in the league, with a midfield of;
Bentaleb/Alli/Mason
Imbula or Kramer or Geis or Strootman(impossible but I don't care)/Stambouli
Then back four of;
Rose/Davies
Vertonghen/Wimmer
Alderweireld/Dier/Fazio?
Walker/Trippier
In Goal;
Lloris/Vorm
Add in a few academy players/squad players to fill the numbers,give them opportunities in Europe and job is a goodun

I see that Liverpool are apparently gonna bid 15 mil pounds for Illarramendi.

Seriously, that's one 'Pool target we should hijack a deal for.
He'd be great in Poch's system, alongside Bentaleb.

I see that Liverpool are apparently gonna bid 15 mil pounds for Illarramendi.

Seriously, that's one 'Pool target we should hijack a deal for.
He'd be great in Poch's system, alongside Bentaleb.
Jesus Christ, how many new players do they need to buy this summer?
That inevitable Sterling money doesn't all need to be spent at once!

As for these sort-of-models going into football 'journalism' and ITK... it's not dissimilar to the 'gamer girl' YouTube channels that popped up a while ago.
(Apparently a lot of them do 'Let's Play' videos too. I'd rather die than bother with those, but each to their own)

Predominantly straight, male fanbase + attractive women talking about subject = profit

Surprised it took that long to happen.
:adegrin2:

I don't even understand why we need a LW. Chadli and Pritchard look a solid rotation there with Eriksen capable of playing there as well.

I don't want to get into a FM wish list but Mirallas, Mahrez, Montero and maybe even Antonio Valencia are all relatively cheap PL players I'd rather have.
I think the goal is to find someone more productive or push Chadli. Pritchard can be played all over so I think he'll get time in cup games and back up all attacking positions. If he breaks out out of nowhere when given the chances like Mason or Kane, then so be it that would be awesome.

Lamela will be given the starters role this season in a last attempt to see if he can show the form he showed at Roma. If not, we can look at other options. I agree we may need to pursue a capable backup since Lennon is all but gone and Townsend is heavily rumoured to leave.

Also, no way we sell Lamela this summer unless Levy can recoup around what he paid for him.

wilson from bournemouth. he is such a good player.
buy him now & loan him back to them.

trying to think of 3rd choice strikers we could get.
how about troy deeney of watford or
afobe of wolves?

i did say 3rd choice so i dont want any funnies. thanks.

fbsmsh.gif

That's enough football transfer rumours for me.

Until we announce Konoplyanka tomorrow afternoon.
:bentaleblol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom