Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

:pochserious2:

this sounds like a mission... that only one man can accomplish

Tottenham-chairman-Daniel-014.jpg

to be continued...

:pochserious2:

If someone in China is dumb enough to play Asamoah Gyan 227k a week, surely someone over there will be dumb enough to match Ade's wages. Before anyone raises the question of whether he wants to go to China, remember the money grabbing cunt will most likely move anywhere for a ten quid raise :ade:

One more season of him fellas, just one...more...season

I do think he'll be gone by september. Absolute worst case scenario we would have to pay half his wages for a year. We should be able to get someone promising in to compliment Kane, for the 50k/week we save off one half of Ade's wages. It might not sit well with Levy, but it makes as much business sense as footballing sense, especially if Levy actually trusts Mitchell to bring someone in with resale value.

Given the way we're flogging Adebayor and Soldado, I have no doubt that a new striker will be inbound before the end of the window.

I mean, there's no way we could (effectively) be left with Kane by himself up front. Across four competitions. Right?

Didn't you hear? Everybody on here was clearly in agreement that Bentaleb's shooting skills are awesome :freund: So he's our new monster in front of goal :bentaleblol:

On a more serious note, yeah it would make sense that there's something lined up, if the sales go through. If I had to guess, I'd say the reasonable thing would be if Mitchell has something like 4 names lined up that we would have a chance of signing, with half being those famous early to mid-twenties with potential and the other half being younger prospects. Obviously looking to sign "one of each" (if both Ade and Soldado go). That's my hope anyway.

I like Llorente, but I think it'll be hard to justify his salary for what he'll bring to Spurs/what role he will fill.

If we can dump Soldado and Ade though, I guess the money is freed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom