Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That Wanda Nara is some absolute filth. I kinda like it.

I mean honestly, imagine if this was your agent.
mXilKMI.jpg

Iu1QDxe.jpg

dm3qd7f.jpg

K0BLqsy.jpg

6k0PRmy.jpg

I remember it was reported in the Scottish press that Goram was suffering from schizophrenia.

The following week Rangers were away at Kilmarnock. The Rugby Park faithful delivered an unforgettable chorus of:

'There's only two Andy Gorams, two Annndy Goraaammss, there's only two Andy Gorams...'

Poor cunts.

I was told he was a UDA nut, is this true ?

After Euro 2016 and after finally winning Janssen Spurs are looking to steal a few more players for a good price, we all know about the common transfer targets such as Wijnaldum, Icardi and Gotze but Rumours are going around that Spurs are after Moussa Sissoko after his fantastic performance in the euros. Other interests from Gooners, Manchester United and Liverpool make Newcastle raise the price of the 26 year old to 35 Million but for the 3rd possible signing for Spurs ,Proch wants to spend big money on the 3rd transfer for the upcoming season but wants to get a steal. But Proch is not desperate for Sissoko or the 3rd signing as the 2 signings he has completed are decent signings.
Proch? o_O

Last edited:
Ha, I was there on the Park Lane. It's was Mido's debut as well. He got 2 and looked fantastic. There's another one who ate his career.

Didn't they also unveil Mounir El Hamdaoui at that match as well? Wasn't in the playing squad though.

Talking of players eating careers. Tommy 'ketchup cannon' Huddlestone was another always teetering on the edge. How easy is it for us to do an all time over weight Spurs 11?

Didn't they also unveil Mounir El Hamdaoui at that match as well? Wasn't in the playing squad though.

Talking of players eating careers. Tommy 'ketchup cannon' Huddlestone was another always teetering on the edge. How easy is it for us to do an all time over weight Spurs 11?

I don't remember the Mounir unveiling, I'm sure you're right.

"Big," loan deals are more their style,,,,,,

I must have missed today's David "Comedy," Gold Quote of the day

Dildo Jr "Would like to announce we have completed a 1 year loan deal for Christian Benteke from the bin dippers, we've paid a massive amount, a record in fact of £29.3m with no option to buy" #Imforeverblowingdildos

I don't remember the Mounir unveiling, I'm sure you're right.

Probably getting my matches mixed up, there were a couple of non-first teamers being unveiled. It was around that time though for Jan signings.

I remember a number of other teams being linked with Mido at the time, mad to think he was same generation as Zlatan at Ajax. One clearly knuckled down the other discovered pie eating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom