Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finally had time to listen to the Priya Ramesh interview (which was excellent, by the way) and thought I'd check out Hakim Ziyech, a highly-rated CAM who, according to Priya, "carried" FC Twente last year.

Based on this montage, he looks an exciting prospect. What do you think - worth a bid?

Good player but for some reason we aren't even looking at him. IMO he's better value because he'll be cheaper than wijnaldum. Only problem is no EPL experience

Boufal would be great. I think he isn't going to be fit until Sept/Oct, but in the long term he possesses what we need. We can wait for him to be he fully fit as well as we have numerous options even if we sell 2-3 players.

I think Pritchard could be good enough to take up the back.up position of Eriksen. Depends on how well he does in pre-season, but I'd like to see more of him. Very promising in the Championship 14/15.

Pritchard could be capable, so let's keep him around. I still think you need another pacy player out on the wing. You can then add that new player to our list of unfinished products (Son, N'jie, Prtchard). Let them fight for a regular role. For crucial games it will likely be Alli, Eriksen, and Lamela anyway.

*** SPOTTED AT STANSTED***

463590422-mario-goetze-of-fc-bayern-muenchen-arrives-gettyimages.jpg

Rumour has it he was sent straight back to Germany due to his choice of a red tie

Last edited:
Fat slob, who needs him anyway

It'll turn out to be a smoke for........errrmmmmm.......I'll go with James Rodriguez :llorishuh: :pochserious2:

:levyeyes:

Not really, but no matter where anyone stands on whether it was ever actually remotely on, this one seemed to have more traction than most of the random 300 names, we'll linked with this summer. So even if he's off home to Dortmund, it shows that we're likely to be looking for an AM :levystare:

Back
Top Bottom