Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb

When it comes to defensive mids, what's your take on William Carvalho? A year or two ago, I guess, we wouldn't have any chance on him, but would it be on for us to get him with CL footie coming to the Lane? Fee? Also, did his form drop off? It seems strange for someone who everybody and their dog wanted to sign is still at Sporting at 24.

Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb

When it comes to defensive mids, what's your take on William Carvalho? A year or two ago, I guess, we wouldn't have any chance on him, but would it be on for us to get him with CL footie coming to the Lane? Fee? Also, did his form drop off? It seems strange for someone who everybody and their dog wanted to sign is still at Sporting at 24.
good player? yes. would i want him at Tottenham for a lot of money? no. He is a bit lazy and it's the type of guy that sometimes just doesn't care. He appeared out of nowhere in 2013 and did a fantastic season to be fair. Seen the fella live and he was amazing. Looked like a lock to Manure or Woolwich but never got anywhere. Then had a 2015/2015 season very bad to the standarts that he had for the first season. He isn't even the best holding midfielder in Portugal at the moment, Danilo Pereira is. Maybe the only decent player at Porto this season in pair with Layun. Danilo should be our guy. Fantastic all around defensive midfielder to play with Dier or Dembele. Sporting would want at least 25-30M of euros for William and he isn't worth it at this moment. William is good no doubt, but wouldn't pay crazy money for him.
and for fuck sake, look at his mustache
img_770x433$2016_02_09_19_06_33_1062341.jpg

can we trust in a player with that kind of facial hair?

good player? yes. would i want him at Tottenham for a lot of money? no. He is a bit lazy and it's the type of guy that sometimes just doesn't care. He appeared out of nowhere in 2013 and did a fantastic season to be fair. Seen the fella live and he was amazing. Looked like a lock to Manure or Woolwich but never got anywhere. Then had a 2015/2015 season very bad to the standarts that he had for the first season. He isn't even the best holding midfielder in Portugal at the moment, Danilo Pereira is. Maybe the only decent player at Porto this season in pair with Layun. Danilo should be our guy. Fantastic all around defensive midfielder to play with Dier or Dembele. Sporting would want at least 25-30M of euros for William and he isn't worth it at this moment. William is good no doubt, but wouldn't pay crazy money for him.
and for fuck sake, look at his mustache
img_770x433$2016_02_09_19_06_33_1062341.jpg

can we trust in a player with that kind of facial hair?

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiittttttt, that's a hot mustache

tumblr_ngefxvtFAq1qcyrmyo1_500.png

Joe Clash Joe Clash missed you ..don't get driven out again ...ur an important part of TFC XX

We do seem to have acquired some questionable posters though - my goodwill and patience is not inexhaustible. The hyena that is pipes in particular gets my goat. A revolting voyeur who makes his non-points with an unhealthy secrecy. It's difficult to share a platform with such weedy people - he has yet to post something about Spurs.

Anyway, I'm way past the arch Tory Nick "Trevor" Sharp Nick "Trevor" Sharp 's witching hour, so I'd best be off. I wouldn't want to upset one so humble as he. "No sorr, so god forgive me Nick and no mistake."

He's on ignore now. That's all I can do.

Last edited:
We do seem to have acquired some questionable posters though - my goodwill and patience is not inexhaustible. The hyena that is pipes in particular gets my goat. A revolting voyeur who makes his non-points with an unhealthy secrecy. It's difficult to share a platform with such weedy people - he has yet to post something about Spurs - he just agrees with people who dislike the online me.

Anyway, I'm way past the arch Tory Nick "Trevor" Sharp Nick "Trevor" Sharp 's witching hour, so I'd best be off. I wouldn't want to upset one so humble as he. "No sorr, so god forgive me Nick and no mistake."

My darling man . If u'd EVER have a problematic poster, pass them on to me.. I know u have a brain but I'm so mellow sponges won't arm wrestle with Me

I just er read what I posted...

I'm stoned

Joe Clash Joe Clash

Don't fuck off again ... We need u .. Arc , gibs or who fuckin ever ... You're needed on TFC.

As I am . But I'm not an angry person , I'm just full of music & smiles xx

My darling man . If u'd EVER have a problematic poster, pass them on to me.. I know u have a brain but I'm so mellow sponges won't arm wrestle with Me

I just er read what I posted...

I'm stoned
Thanks Furry, but you're not cut out for it. You're too reasonable. Be careful now, or I'll tell you what time to go to bed.

Thanks Furry, but you're not cut out for it. You're too reasonable. Be careful now, or I'll tell you what time to go to bed.

I'm not cut out for what ?
Joe, I've toured the world as a musician ... I've taken every drug ( bar angel dust) .are U saying I'm not cut out for a bit of people's delusion of grandure ? Joe , u know I love the ridiculous , the self obsessed . It's my bread & butter

Some people take this forum way too seriously, as if it's some form of fucking culture that has "Changed from the golden days" lol

I wonder what the retention rate of new members is, when the majority get called a cunt within 5 posts.

Back
Top Bottom