Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs supporters 363 days of the year:
"We have an amazing young team, great youth academy, we are proof you don't need to spend millions, look at us and Leicester, Kane / Alli are proof we are doing things right"

Spurs supporters 2 days in the year:
"ENIC OUT, LEVYS A CUNT, NO DESIRE TO WIN, CANT COMPETE"

What a bunch of hype driven gossiping wallys some of you really are

"We have an amazing young team, great youth academy, we are proof you don't need to spend millions, look at us and Leicester, Kane / Alli are proof we are doing things right"

200.gif

Not hanging our hat on it. Just pointing out that it's a trophy we won. And we've had 3 other cup finals to go with that. More than most of not all clubs outside the elite few.
I'd like to think the 10th richest club in the world could do more than point to a few league cup finals. I'm not melting, but it's a bit frustrating at times.

(Yes l know about the stadium)

I get you but don't you think, with the players we've just let go, that we're a tad short for 4 competitions?

By the way with this keeper coming in does not mean Hugo going anywhere, his kid is in the same class at school as my best mates lad, the minute that kid disappears from that school I will be informed

:llorishowudoin:
PROPER #ITK

Back
Top Bottom