Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you reckon N'Koudou won a competition to train with the Spurs first team?
Starting to wonder if we accidentally killed N'Koudou during the medical - he's now buried somewhere in the foundations underneath the new stadium.

Insurance would be a nightmare so Levy's had N'Jie flown to Peru for bootleg cosmetic surgery - going to send him back to Marseille in N'Koudou's place. Textbook.

:levylol:

Another spot on post. We got it right with Wanyama & Jannsen. Absolutely the right time to get what you need to strengthen. Then we sell a couple of very handy squad players at the death. Levy does it every time, & I'm surprised he bought anyone early. Leave it late & sell at the optimum price. Then leave fuck all time to buy suitable improvements. We are looking very threadbare for a team in the CL.

We all the rest of the window.

In an hour we get linked with someone knew, big possibility, Barca want rid of 1-2 squad players

Then about 7-8 o'clock we get told it's complicated meaning Levy has offered a banana and rasin bar or put something in the contract like 'Spurs only pay the money if the player farts a certain number of time' by such and such date.

Then rumours abound of another target about 9 o'clock, nothing else is said as it creeps towards the deadline.

Nkoudou is announced by the club as if he is someone we didn't know about and and is a saviour.

Deadline passes, forum melts. Tomorrow morning Poch tells the world he is happy with the squad and Isco is actually shit.

Dier, Wanyama, Mousa and Sissoko would be really solid. gotta say. I don't rate Carroll at all.
I agree to a degree- on paper. I'm not keen on Sissoko to be honest. He's been in the shop window all summer & nobody has swooped for him. He's a Gooner loving, chav flirting layabout
Still, I digress. that doesn't address the lack of viable competition for Eriksen or Lamela. We haven't even signed N'koudou yet. I get the feeling he is the one signing we are all meant to be grateful for. And from what I've seen he's not even a substantial upgrade on N'Jie.

Another spot on post. We got it right with Wanyama & Jannsen. Absolutely the right time to get what you need to strengthen. Then we sell a couple of very handy squad players at the death. Levy does it every time, & I'm surprised he bought anyone early. Leave it late & sell at the optimum price. Then leave fuck all time to buy suitable improvements. We are looking very threadbare for a team in the CL.
Why is everyone so big on replacements when it's quite obvious Poch has faith in the youth.

First it was a replacement for Ade and Bobby. Step up God.

Then it was Schneiderlin. Step up Dier.

We have one of the best academies. Let's not do a Jose and Chelsea and butcher their chances with signings for signings sake.

Sissoko is not worth 30m.

Alright gents? As I'm doing the news outlets/forums sweep along with every other fan I'd thought I'd say hello. How are we all doing?

(Cue an assorted array of insults, but you'll know I'm used to that... been here before!)

Alright gents? As I'm doing the news outlets/forums sweep along with every other fan I'd thought I'd say hello. How are we all doing?

(Cue an assorted array of insults, but you'll know I'm used to that... been here before!)

Big meltdown, your in time for fireworks.

Back
Top Bottom