Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez, Foyth, Aurier, and Balde will do.

Sanchez coming in and Foyth replacing Wimmer looks to be Poch committing to a back 3 as the standard formation and releasing Dier to play more midfield. Might have even come about to quell any ideas Dier had on leaving (he does reportedly/supposedly much prefer playing in midfield and sees his career being made there).

Just don't feel like Barkley gets done, and if he does Poch will see it as a bonus. If it does end up coming off, I'd imagine part of the reasoning for it would be his British passport with Walker being moved on.

Imagine what he could have done if he wasn't drinking and smoking throughout it
Imagine what he could have done? The man was a top player. A Premier League winner. A Champions League winner. An England player longer than most. And despite all that he came back home and took us to a cup final. What else was he supposed to have done?

Nobody puts Teddy in the corner while I'm around!!!:parker:

I'd love to think we're making an effort for Draxler. He won't cost as much as Barkley, and would be amazing under Poch. Every man and his dog will be after him though.

I'd be happy with Sanchez, Balde and Foyth. Poch has clearly committed to a 3-4-2-1 formation for the year, meaning Lamela and Son can back up Dele and Eriksen, whilst Dier and Winks can back up Wanyama and Dembele.

Balde and Janssen can back up Kane, as well as Balde backing up the midfield.

Aurier would be a bonus, but I'm happy with Tripps and KWP.

I'd love to think we're making an effort for Draxler. He won't cost as much as Barkley, and would be amazing under Poch. Every man and his dog will be after him though.

I'd be happy with Sanchez, Balde and Foyth. Poch has clearly committed to a 3-4-2-1 formation for the year, meaning Lamela and Son can back up Dele and Eriksen, whilst Dier and Winks can back up Wanyama and Dembele.

Balde and Janssen can back up Kane, as well as Balde backing up the midfield.

Aurier would be a bonus, but I'm happy with Tripps and KWP.
I'd have to imagine Draxler is on at least 100k a week. Cant see us going for him.

What's he been saying? I reckon it could have legs as well you know

"Martial is amazing, he is brilliant, he's the best, I love him, he will be amazing......

...I've also told him I'm after a left sided wing back. Not a forward, but a defensive left sided wing back.....

....did I mention how highly I rate Martial?"

(dramatised for effect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom