Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the sodding transfer window I don't! Glad that it's not near as toxic now the actual football has started and it's more parody, which is the credit it deserves

Funny until I found it on the shelves here Nivea for Men is one of several products I used to bring back from trips home! Eases that post shave burn

I'm actually using Astral - a tip from a friend. I always leave a dollop on my nose - it makes the wife shriek when I finally go to bed and spoon.

So we've reportedly agreed to fees with PSG for Aurier and with Lazio for Keita Balde?

Sanchez, Foyth, Aurier, Balde, 3rd keeper guy....that's 5. Poch said 6 players right? So far so good.

Chuck Barkley into the mix and if all pan out I think it's safe to say Levy won't buy another player for about 5 years! We'll probably end up with Diop and a Davinson failed medical though :s

Because it was not directed at anyone or any group to incite violence. It was uncouth, that's about it. You've been in Nicola sturgeons' soviet republic of Scotland too long, you poor wretch

Well anyone that has to resort to xenophobia is showing their true colours.
Uncouth?
Is "yid" just uncouth?
Is the N word just uncouth?

You and your ilk are a fucking stain on society.
Never mind a disgrace to this club.

The chavs will welcome you with open arms.

That's the problem they do taste nice but not great for the digestive system

I've had deep fried Oreole biscuits in Duns!!

I remember during the Commonwealth Games I stopped by the Oasis after a shift.
They had loads of signs (in them orange cut-out stars they tend to use) for deep-fried mars-bars, etc.

I'd never seen it before.
(Apologies for shattering the stereotype but not many chippys in Glasgow sell that shit :))

Turns out they'd only started advertising for the tourists and were making a killing :)

Well anyone that has to resort to xenophobia is showing their true colours.
Uncouth?
Is "yid" just uncouth?
Is the N word just uncouth?

You and your ilk are a fucking stain on society.
Never mind a disgrace to this club.

The chavs will welcome you with open arms.

Oh fuck off. If someone says to two bros on here backing each other up, "go find a room" in your eyes that'sa hate crime. Do you know what you do by calling everything racist/sexist/homophobic? You make nothing such because nobody takes you seriously. It's typical Scot think. And that's not racist, because Scottish isn't a race. It's not xenophobic because Scotland isn't a country. It's an observation of your regional peculiarities.

I remember during the Commonwealth Games I stopped by the Oasis after a shift.
They had loads of signs (in them orange cut-out stars they tend to use) for deep-fried mars-bars, etc.

I'd never seen it before.
(Apologies for shattering the stereotype but not many chippys in Glasgow sell that shit :))

Turns out they'd only started advertising for the tourists and were making a killing :)

True and often sold in tourist areas like Eyemouth where they routinely deep fry pizzas!

Was there in June but the fish I had was sublime!

Oh fuck off. If someone says to two bros on here backing each other up, "go find a room" in your eyes that'sa hate crime. Do you know what you do by calling everything racist/sexist/homophobic? You make nothing such because nobody takes you seriously. It's typical Scot think. And that's not racist, because Scottish isn't a race. It's not xenophobic because Scotland isn't a country. It's an observation of your regional peculiarities.
Two bros? Have a word. What are you a cunt? Scotland is a country you twat, but it's currently part of a union. You're a pretty repulsive poster.

Two bros? Have a word. What are you a cunt? Scotland is a country you twat, but it's currently part of a union. You're a pretty repulsive poster.

I just didn't like him calling gutter banter hate speech. I wouldn't use those words, because it's vulgar, but it isn't hate speech. That's serious. I'm sorry you think I'm repulsive for that getting by back up.

I just didn't like him calling gutter banter hate speech. I wouldn't use those words, because it's vulgar, but it isn't hate speech. That's serious. I'm sorry you think I'm repulsive for that getting by back up.

Suck it up mate. You're pretending 7 million people don't have a place to call home. Do you know what 'fatuous' means?

Look mate. You're clearly a fucking tool and just embarrassing yourself now.
Your opinion on this is therefore meaningless.

I'll call you a cunt. You call me a cunt.

And we can get back to a perfectly good conversation about chippys (that I believe you started) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom