Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now lord knows I've been drinking a lot, but I remember we signed Sanchez last week already.

Sancho just turned 17, not worth the cunt off for someone who still watches senior football like me on a stream.

We signed subject to medical and wp, so we haven't actually signed him yet as they are not compete

Isn't that how we also sort out the fine print with the estate agent?? :)

I'm tempted because when my buyer pulled out the agent rang me saying that he didn't think he was genuine
Aren't these cunts supposed to check chains and stuff to earn their fee?

288ma1u.png

It's so funny seeing rival fans angry that they're missing out on Aurier.

That should tell you all you need to know about his ability and how much of an improvement he is.

Imagine if we'd done this business earlier. Crazy leftfield thinking I know...

- Ajax still play hard ball and held out for other interest to boost fee.
- Aurier's legal issues would still be dependent on the same timeframe.
- Balde would have still held out for Juve.

Cant see how anything would have been accelerated other than maybe paying over the odds (i.e. asking price) for Barkley...
Even then why would Everton not hold out for bids from other parties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom