Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there we are, tucked neatly away, no headline, no exclusive, just quietly hoping it get swept up under the carpet.
C-kbNVYXUAE20g4.jpg:large

What's worse about this kind of shit is that even the "heavy weight" (lol) pundits and commentary teams will reference the story as fact every time they talk about Spurs and him. They will not have seen this, and they will continue to link him away to Man City because a paper broke a story, which was a lie they have now had to apologise for. Still in an act of vigilante I have saved this in my golden folder to be used in response to any cunt that wants to continue to use it as a source of information. I will have my vengeance in this world or the next.
Good catch need to get this correction some more coverage somehow. See if I can post in 6-0-6 not that it'll make any significant difference, we'll be reading some other made up shit by Monday morning

He lured me in with the Distance Derby video (which, funnily enough, I think I found on one of the other matches threads a few years ago!)

:eriksenlol:

If I ever visit Australia, I really want to fit an A-league match into the trip. Glorious shambles.

Hahahaha yeah that is one of my favourites of his, obviously it all isn't the way its displayed in his videos. The quality of football might not be great but the atmosphere of the derbies in particular are incredible. Sydney and Melbourne derbies always sell out, crazy atmosphere and personally my local team is Adelaide United and our matches with Melbourne Victory are usually very heated. Just look at some of the scenes in here.

Main things holding the league back are a lack of cash from our FA, a salary cap restricting us from keeping players, lack of promotion/relegation and poor media exposure to to longstanding ethnic ties within our game.

113 pages and yet the season is not finished and the transfer window not open. Not a single purchase or sale anything but pure speculation. What will it be like when the season is over and there is nothing else to discuss.

I really love seeing Defoe have an Indian summer career-wise as a premier league starter.

We shouldn't ruin that by bringing him in to sit on a bench - nor should we forget the reasons that we flogged him to Toronto in the first place.
Would be a good signing for Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom