Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely wouldn't. Marhez has had one good season, in which he was brilliant, before that he was in lower their French football and post that season he was dog shit. He's not pulling up any trees for them now. I'm no Grey expert but every single time I've seen Gray play (approx 10 times) he's been their best player (excluding 'keeper).
I like Gray, I was pleased when we were linked months ago, hope we get him to replace Njie and Onomah

No that was because you said you were giving up on the season back in December, then didn't post while were winning 9 on the spin........but managed to come back for the West Ham and Liverpool defeats.

Like a true melt
No, you said I couldn't be a true Tottenham fan because I didn't agree with Poch's stance on promoting from within etc etc

This thread is a hysterical spunk bowl of posters who were NOWHERE when Spurs were doing well.....haha, deadline day predictable shenanigans at play.

I'm going to have a good old laugh at this thread later.....it's our version of arse tv.

Tragic folk are getting all riled up LOL....

I want signings!!!
But not him or him or him or him or him

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Haha
So we don't want signings for signings sake? Isn't that what you've been accusing us of all summer? That we didn't actually care about who we signed, just about the money spent? Obviously we want signings that will improve our team, fucking moron

This thread is a hysterical spunk bowl of posters who were NOWHERE when Spurs were doing well.....haha, deadline day predictable shenanigans at play.

BAHAHAHA the biggest Poch hater we ever had - who even left the forum for months with his head hanging low, when he realised Poch was the real deal - now speaks of "posters who were NOWHERE when Spurs were doing well".

The fucking scenes. I knew removing this cunt from ignore for a second would be well worth it.

I genuinely wouldn't. Marhez has had one good season, in which he was brilliant, before that he was in lower their French football and post that season he was dog shit. He's not pulling up any trees for them now. I'm no Grey expert but every single time I've seen Gray play (approx 10 times) he's been their best player (excluding 'keeper).
Mahrez has the talent to deliver at the highest possible level like CL final.

He's playing for a midtable team consisted of average players and still looks brilliant, imagine how good he would in our setup.

To be fair the quality mahrez showed 2 years ago is enough evidence of what a good player he can be and if someone is going to get the best out of him its going to be poch. He clearly doesn't want to be at leicester right now and their style of football has never suited him, I think in our side he would be quality. I also think Gray looks like a class player so wouldn't scoff at the idea of any of them.

Wait...your FACTS are newspaper links? With no quotes either?

Loool a new low for you to be honest.
Wow! We were linked over and over and over prior to him going to Leicester. Mentioned by WindyCOYS WindyCOYS on podcasts at the time. Little short of a fucking personal interview with him in person what actually are you wanting? Just say, sorry I wasn't aware, it's not hard, I will not laugh at you. I will if you continue to ignore it, your choice.

As for this "posters who were NOWHERE when Spurs were doing well" business, I was on the Shelf during the 1980s, don't know about you

OOHHHHH Bills been to WHL. Congratulations........my brother preferred PL myself, so thats where I stood as a kid

You seem to have gone back in the tardis mate and got it all way off. I was talking about last season

DOH

To be fair the quality mahrez showed 2 years ago is enough evidence of what a good player he can be and if someone is going to get the best out of him its going to be poch. He clearly doesn't want to be at leicester right now and their style of football has never suited him, I think in our side he would be quality. I also think Gray looks like a class player so wouldn't scoff at the idea of any of them.
The reason why I wouldn't go Marhez is because of his mentality. Hate players that visibly show a sulk, he was more than happy to sign a new mega deal with Leicester though, just forgot to show up for a season once he did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom