Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose is our number right back, we have to admit he is better than Davies so missing him weakens the squad. But Davies is doing an excellent job.
A quick reminder, Rose scoring 2 crucial goals last season in the last 5 mins of matches, equaliser preventing a loss against liverpool and winner against Burnley both at WHL. He makes big contributions.
You do understand that a player being injured doesn't omit them from the squad.

When I said the squad is stronger, I am including Danny Rose in that assessment.

He's due back in 6 weeks. 2 of those are this international break.

He's not dead.

Rose is our number right back, we have to admit he is better than Davies so missing him weakens the squad. But Davies is doing an excellent job.
A quick reminder, Rose scoring 2 crucial goals last season in the last 5 mins of matches, equaliser preventing a loss against liverpool and winner against Burnley both at WHL. He makes big contributions.

For a start, you saying Rose is a right back is worrying.

Secondly, I think you're confused. This is a discussion about whether our squad has improved during the transfer window. Rose is a player we had last season and was injured for quite a lot of it. This season we still have Rose and he's currently injured. Nothing you've said has any relevance to the actual discussion about whether our transfer window has been successful or not. We still own Rose mate.

Rose is our number left back, we have to admit he is better than Davies so missing him weakens the squad. But Davies is doing an excellent job.

He is also a left back you mug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom