Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones that don't turn up could just as easily be old ST holders though.
The Trust were actively saying give them a pass this season so they don't have to go.
Makes perfect sense to me some of those seats will be the old ST holders.

And yeah some had waited 6 months and others 10 years but that's not the fault of the individual is it.
Don't think anybody expected to get an ST so quickly if they were at 60k on the list last season.

I know I didn't.

I made no reference to age - that was another poster.

The defenestration of Merson.

I'll get me coat...
Defeneswhatimication now?
14544441638b41d5_l.gif

Odd way to look at it given City a direct rival to PSG have signed Walker and PSG want rid of Aurier.
So because City didn't go after him he can't be that good?

Or because PSG wanted rid he can't be?

Well, let's apply the same logic to Walker. He can't be that good if we got rid? See how that doesn't stand up.

Aurier is better than Walker.

That's twice you've mentioned Rose's injury now as a reason for why our squad is weaker this season. Have you magically forgotten that he missed a load of last season too with an injury? That has absolutely no influence on whether the squad is weaker or not.
Rose is our number left back, we have to admit he is better than Davies so missing him weakens the squad. But Davies is doing an excellent job.
A quick reminder, Rose scoring 2 crucial goals last season in the last 5 mins of matches, equaliser preventing a loss against liverpool and winner against Burnley both at WHL. He makes big contributions.

Rose is our number right back, we have to admit he is better than Davies so missing him weakens the squad. But Davies is doing an excellent job.
A quick reminder, Rose scoring 2 crucial goals last season in the last 5 mins of matches, equaliser preventing a loss against liverpool and winner against Burnley both at WHL. He makes big contributions.
I thought he was a left back. Am I watching upside down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom