Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from Iheanacho's agent.
"It’s clear he won’t be sold to a direct title rival by Man City, so when I see the reported interest from Spurs, I know if it becomes official it will be dismissed outrightly, but Everton and West Ham we will have to wait and see.”

"It’s clear he won’t be sold to a direct title rival by Man City, so when I see the reported interest from Spurs, I know if it becomes official it will be dismissed outrightly, but Everton and West Ham we will have to wait and see.”
If they refuse to sell to us, why the fuck would we (possibly) sell to them? Surely if we really did want Iheanacho then we should make it a condition of the (possible) Walker sale, or tell them to fuck off.

If they refuse to sell to us, why the fuck would we (possibly) sell to them? Surely if we really did want Iheanacho then we should make it a condition of the (possible) Walker sale, or tell them to fuck off.
100% this. We'd be strengthening them more than they'd be strengthening us...

And doesn't Walker have something like four years left on his contract? We should be holding all the chips here...

(unless they're cocky and the rift between Poch and Walker is as bad as the rumours indicate)

We should steal that.

Statement from Daniel Levy:
"It is clear that Kyle Walker won't be sold to a direct rival, so when I see the reported interest from Manchester City, I know if it becomes official it will be dismissed outright, but Everton and West Ham we will have to wait and see."

:dembelelol:

I see Aubameyang has handed in a transfer request. I admire him a lot. If I looked like that I'd never leave the house, let alone play football for a living. Not for us though. Wouldn't mind Dembele or Pusilic though.

I see Aubameyang has handed in a transfer request. I admire him a lot. If I looked like that I'd never leave the house, let alone play football for a living. Not for us though. Wouldn't mind Dembele or Pusilic though.

He has his sights set on a team bigger than us.

He offers something completely different to any of our players. He's better than Douglas Costa and would be a dream signing, but City aren't stupid enough to sell him
He's extremely overrated, and has had an overblown opinion of himself ever since he broke into the Liverpool first team. He's a higher profile Andros Townsend. Looks good with the ball at his feet... whoops he just blew it.

The suggestion of Sterling is madness, City would never sell him to us and we couldn't afford him.
Oh yeah and he isn't good enough for us either, he always runs into trouble and can't kick a ball properly.

I also believe his disapproves of the Levy transfer system.

Sounds like he was an inpatient twat. Quite a few teams "missed out" on him, which tells me he's probably a right gimp
He's how young and he disapproves of a chairman's policy? He and his opinions can fuck right off. And get another stupid haircut while he's at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom