Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is shit like this that makes me question what the fuck I'm doing being so emotionally invested in it all.

That's really gutted me to be honest.

I don't blame Levy because I don't think we generate anywhere near the money the likes of UTD, Chelsea, City can pay but it's a depressing reality that until we do we'll always be walking the tightrope between achieving something special and it all going to shit.

Yes, I am completely serious - and the transfer window isn't shut yet so it's false to claim we haven't replaced Walker. If it shuts and there is no replacement that I will also voice my criticism.

Rose plays for a club that he knows cannot pay mega buck and isn't likely to sign a huge cost player. He also owes the club and Poch a lot for the faith they have shown in him, including when injured. The last thing he should be doing is acting the cunt by mouthing off to the press and setting a bad example for the rest of the players - especially days away from the start of the season at a time when he isn't even fit.
Yes windows isn't shut yet but the league starts in 4 days.
His actions are not wise at all, wrong and stupid. How is he going to face Poch tomorrow?! My worry is if other senior players pushed him to do so.

It is shit like this that makes me question what the fuck I'm doing being so emotionally invested in it all.

That's really gutted me to be honest.

I don't blame Levy because I don't think we generate anywhere near the money the likes of UTD, Chelsea, City can pay but it's a depressing reality that until we do we'll always be walking the tightrope between achieving something special and it all going to shit.

Chin up mate - we've not finished yet.

Yeah i just feel really gutted seeing all this unfold along with walker leaving
Two players that had been with us so long and that i considered spurs
I honestly thought Dele , toby or eriksen etc would be the first to want to leave

On his wage doing his job is not being the best LB in the league. He's exceeding his job by far.
He is exceeding his job alright:Rose has gone off the reservation and opened his gob too much. There are ways of doing things in-house, what does he think he is the appointed representative of the Spurs player union? I bet his job specifications don't include those duties. Pulling his clubs pants down in public, makes Levy, Poch and most importantly, his team-mates who are sharing the dream look plain stupid. Sell him get rid of the dead wood.

If he wants medals he should t have signed a 5 year contract. Make an example of him and let him carry out his playing days against Reading u23s at Hotspur way I say (mess with my club!!!)
Worth pointing out that his last game for us was shortly after signing that contract.

He signs a contract, doesn't play for most games and then says he's worth more. How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom