Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
People putting all their faith in academy me now; "if we just make two superstars per year, well be fine"
:adethumbup:

John Thomas John Thomas , I know you're in the bin, but I'd just like to show you that both sides have plenty of people who over exaggerate. You'll notice how quickly me saying "if our academy produces 2 pl quality players i.e. Adam Smith, Mason, bentaleb and Carroll" has become "don't worry, our academy will produce 2 superstars a season"

giphy.gif
Liverpool refused to sanction Coutinho's sale, why can't we do likewise with Eriksen?

He's also just handed in a transfer request :angryscouser:

Mundo Deportivo says that Barca have opened up initial talks with Spurs over Eriksen supposedly. But they got their source from the Express not from inside sources and they are Barca's in-house journal. So probably complete bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom