Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always the same.....nowhere to be seen when we're on 4.....6.....9 straight wins, but lose to West Ham and they all come crawling out the woodwork demanding better focus, better management, better players.
Tragic
That's a myth Sammy. A myth that's constantly plucked out the mushroom bag by you and many others to beef up your argument. I post on here when we win, draw or lose. I praise the team when it warrants it. I even praise Levy on occasion .Such as the CL ticketing bundles last year. This myth that we all disappear when we're winning games is complete and utter bullshit.

in part because City demands a buyback clause. In part because we are locked in a battle with them over Walker and in part because his agent said City is not selling to a direct rival.

Yet they use the press to unsettle a player they wish to sign off of a direct rival , if Walker is hell bent on going I'd take Inneacho plus 25 mil no buybacks, if Kyle is happy to stay City can fuck off

That's a myth Sammy. A myth that's constantly plucked out the mushroom bag by you and many others to beef up your argument. I post on here when we win, draw or lose. I praise the team when it warrants it. I even praise Levy on occasion .Such as the CL ticketing bundles last year. This myth that we all disappear when we're winning games is complete and utter bullshit.

During the season John is pretty sensible. You saw the error of your ways regarding the stadium and can even laugh about it. To be honest I've still not seen any bricks anywhere. However transfer window/off season John is just a bit of a melt.

Yeah I can figure it out.....you thought the squad was shit and would be lucky to finish 8th, and when they come 2nd, it's not good enough.

Well played there, good one
No he never said the squad was shit. None of us have even hinted at that. Why do you always need to use embarrising levels of exaggeration to make your point. Calm down and keep it sensible

He's right though. It's a wonder some of you get any enjoyment out of supporting Spurs.

Its an internet discussion forum you are going to a variance of opinions on subjects, that's how it should be. What grates are those who choose to conflate the negatives opions and create fictional posters who are supposedly never content at any aspect of the club. I've never come across any such poster on any message board quite simply because they do not exist.

TioR3Nr.png

how nice do all those pointy upy graphs look then!

Waaaves dude.... waves

Dare to do, dare to imagine a parallel reality

May 22. 00;02 am

Tottenham Hotspur announce the signing of Isco for a club record of £40,000,000

Imagine now

(a) how dull the past 6 weeks would have been (Isco!... Fucking hell... Isco!.... [repeat to fade])

(b )whether would be anyone posting "But who do we drop???" "We don't need him" "Onamah coud have done that job" and so on, and so forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom