Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Accurate representation of my hopes and dreams during this transfer window
TViyi5Q.gif
God what's going on in that family. Disturbing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Villa owner announced what he did because he wants Levy to increase the offer. Grealish wants out, Villa need the money and the potential deal is there. I can see Grealish joining tomorrow.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Villa owner announced what he did because he wants Levy to increase the offer. Grealish wants out, Villa need the money and the potential deal is there. I can see Grealish joining tomorrow.
From what I read Grealish was promised that he could leave for 25 million. And when we met the demand they increased it all of a sudden.

So Jack is sitting there caught in the middle.

Even those who don't rate Jack has to agree that is a shitty situation to end up in for a player

From what I read Grealish was promised that he could leave for 25 million. And when we met the demand they increased it all of a sudden.

So Jack is sitting there caught in the middle.

Even those who don't rate Jack has to agree that is a shitty situation to end up in for a player
Probably by the old owner, that's always a tricky situation.

Back
Top Bottom