Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know I think we're a big club. Im forever bigging up our credentials as a big club to counteract your belief that we're a small club.
So yes, we are a big club, but the way we conduct our transfer business, particularly in this window is a joke.
I just want to see us act like the big club we are and compete for the best players. What's wrong with that?

Dude Joe Clash will always rag you because you give him a response. I’m not going to blow smoke uo your arse and say I agree with everything you say but you sure ain’t a sheep and your always consistent. I always read your posts.

Joes just lonely. I preferred your other aviator if I’m honest but maybe just need time for this one to settle in. Although I’m looking again and yes I definitely preferred your last one.

But dude your Spurs. Don’t let him snip away. I’m sure you won’t.

The thing is though, at the moments I can see more players leaving than incomings.
Toby, Rose, Llorente, Wanyama, Dembele, NKoudou, Sissoko...all possible outgoings. Certainly very possible that there will be gaps in the squad to be filled.

I just hope we'll not sit here weaker than we were.

Dendoncker going to Wolves it seems. Man they're signing a fair few players. They're going to have a ridiculous team compared to Cardiff for example who got promoted with them. Crazy moves by Wolves
I live in Wolverhampton mate they have some serious money the owners they are on about moving to a new ground. You are talking the likes of man city money if not more

You people are making absolute asses of yourself. More newspaper rumors same as all of them and you absolutely lose your minds. Saying we won’t finish top 4 planning protests. Embarrassing. They play you like a fiddle and you are happy to let them. As long as it means you can rage at our club.

I’m going to wait until actual things happen with our club, instead of people just writing about it.

You make redditors look like level-headed analysts. Embarrassing.

Calm down dear

This is a Forum

This is TFC

I never said I care what people think of me? What are you even referencing? The amount of strawman arguments in here is staggering.
You said people on here are making asses of themselves. Maybe they don't care as its just an internet forum. Maybe they don't take how they are seen on a forum as serious as you seem to.
Also, you call out people for believing a tabloid story & then not long after you believed a fake ITK was a real one. But who cares.

Agreed but Son may miss up to 25% of season for the Asia games, so Son, Dele and Moura as back up for Harry ?

I don't think Moura could play up top- a bit too small to survive getting constantly kicked by CBs.
Son I think can, not in the Harry role, but more of an off the shoulder, beating the offsides trap sort of way.
Alli definitely can- has all the skills and size needed- just hasn't really ever lined up there for us.
Better to be brave and develop them than to to be relying on a 33 year old who can't be part of our future on the pitch.

You said people on here are making asses of themselves. Maybe they don't care as its just an internet forum. Maybe they don't take how they are seen on a forum as serious as you seem to.
Also, you call out people for believing a tabloid story & then not long after you believed a fake ITK was a real one. But who cares.
My god.

Me saying people on here are asses, how does that mean I care about what people think of me? Like I said. Strawman. You’ve proven my point.

The “ITK” message was sarcastic, thought that was painfully obvious but my apologies if not

Anyway you and your cohorts carry on thinking that THFC is joke. This transfer window might be, but the comments I’ve been reading are “we are a joke”. I don’t agree. Big club or joke? You decide. You seem to think we’re both.
Joe agrees. Our transfer window is a joke

black-church-gif-7.gif

My god.

Me saying people on here are asses, how does that mean I care about what people think of me? Like I said. Strawman. You’ve proven my point.

The “ITK” message was sarcastic, thought that was painfully obvious but my apologies if not
Well if you don't think the internet is a place to care how you're seen, then your asses comment is a bit pointless. I think you believed it was the real ITK like quite a few on here. Where's your asses rant about them for believing it was real?

Back
Top Bottom