Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's getting to a time when he needs to give in to todays market. The market will keep growing, players who worth £10m 3 years a go are now going for £30m. If someone come in for Lamela now, we would want at least £40m.. Zaha is better than Lamela.
No one has come for Lamela.
Levy has too many dead wood to shift from Vincent, Nkoudou and futures of Toby, Dembele, Llorente, Onomah....etc. That's 100m plus of stock to be sorted plus the cost of 500m plus stadium. It is no time to break club signing record.

No one has come for Lamela.
Levy has too many dead wood to shift from Vincent, Nkoudou and futures of Toby, Dembele, Llorente, Onomah....etc. That's 100m plus of stock to be sorted plus the cost of 500m plus stadium. It is no time to break club signing record.

I dont really know where you're coming from here. I never said Levy would, I just stated that Zaha, in today's market, is worth £60m.

Trying to flog Llorente as well as Toby and Rose.

Levy's reminding me of my championship manager years 20years ago when I'd try and sell the whole squad in the first few weeks and play all the youth players. Got relegated every time.

I'd take either Martial or possibly Shaw in a swap.

Martial is of course a top talent in the prem. And Shaw is young enough where he can still be improved and redeemed. We've seen what Shaw under a Poch regime can do before. He would also help with our home grown quota.

Smalling is a bit past his best by date and Rojo is a walking red card
Smalling's a disaster but I think Rojo could work. Van Gaal and Mourinho's shit management haven't helped him. He's tough, a good footballer and is pretty versatile. May start an Argie bromance with Poch too... rather him than fcking Smalling.

Interesting read. As said before, he has good connections in the club but doesn't necessarily mean he's right. Alasdair reckons there will be 2 in by 5pm, and thinks there is one that Spurs have kept close to their chest the whole weekend. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Now i'm all excited again.i had resigned myself to the fact that we weren't buying anyone. But my hopes are back up again....

Roll on 5pm

7-Hours-banner.jpg

Smalling's a disaster but I think Rojo could work. Van Gaal and Mourinho's shit management haven't helped him. He's tough, a good footballer and is pretty versatile. May start an Argie bromance with Poch too... rather him than fcking Smalling.
Yeah if it was a choice between the two Rojo would also be my pick.

May be national bias as well but I'd be interested to see what Poch could make of Lindelöf

Back
Top Bottom