Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Being a Shrewsbury fan as well as Spurs, this season I've been watching a promising 21 year old Norwich loanee very much in the mould of Dembele. I suggest anyone that hasn't seen him has a look to see if there are any hjghlight clips of him. He is about 6 foot and massive in terms of strength, bossed the midfield against a pretty much full strength Wet Spam twice, potentially the successor to Dembele for only £4 million!
Edit:
Forgot to mention his name: Ben Godfrey!
Commiserations today. Those northern route one bastards.

Godfrey looks quite the talent yes. That was a tasty little team Shrewsbury had this year. Shame so many are/were on loan.

How has Collymore, the deluded plastic bindipping wife beating shittwat, not even mentioned going for our keeper??? “Slap 150 mil on the desk for Alderweireld, Eriksen and Dele.”
Have you even seen the Dippers team mate? Attacking is one area you don’t need to worry about...

Dickhead.

That overhead kick last night totally wrote off any hope I previously allowed myself to have over Bale. He was just man of the match in the biggest game in European football, there is no way we can afford what real will now command.

Before he came on in that last 30 minutes, he was a tired, injury prone, aged out shadow of his former self (well that was the perception). We would be allowed to get that version of Bale. As soon as he scored that goal his stock rose to probably higher than it's ever been. He is the most talked about player in the world right now, he stole ronaldos shine totally.

I wish I was wrong but unless something insane happens, he will either be staying at Madrid or lining up against us for one of the Manc clubs next season.

i would love to be proven wrong. . .

:defoe:

That overhead kick last night totally wrote off any hope I previously allowed myself to have over Bale. He was just man of the match in the biggest game in European football, there is no way we can afford what real will now command.

Before he came on in that last 30 minutes, he was a tired, injury prone, aged out shadow of his former self (well that was the perception). We would be allowed to get that version of Bale. As soon as he scored that goal his stock rose to probably higher than it's ever been. He is the most talked about player in the world right now, he stole ronaldos shine totally.

I wish I was wrong but unless something insane happens, he will either be staying at Madrid or lining up against us for one of the Manc clubs next season.

Yep, the minute he hit that you just knew any slim chance we had was gone. He can go to whoever he wants for as much as he wants.

I'm actually confident if we could afford 350k a week he'd choose us but we simply can't.

True but I think it's more than just those 30 minutes. Bale was Florentino's record signing, he scored the winning goal in the CL final and the Copa del Rey final in his first season, and officially (and by his own statement) he's been healthy for most of the season, the only issue has been the manager not wanting to let him start for whatever reason. Florentino won't get rid of him unless he's either not useful to Madrid anymore or there is some god-tier prize being offered in exchange (for example, PSG offering Neymar, or Levy offering Kane or Eriksen+cash).

It is.

Shame the video missed out the inhaling of laughing gas. Shows him off as such a model pro
Bring back national service.

Son-Heung-Min-609098.jpg

Not that one...
:levywtf:

Back
Top Bottom