Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The winger with 22 league goals and 12 league assists, picked for the French WC squad ahead of the likes of Martial, Kingsley Coman and Lacazette
tenor.gif

Hmm...what kinda price we looking? Can't be paying top dollar for a guy that's already failed in this League.
Transfermarkt currently values him at 28 million. I know Transfermarkt is not correct but his value should be somewhere in that ball park. Especially with Marseille missing out on CL football.

He looks a lot more confident a player now

He was shite there. But a total banger this season, could play as a second striker for us
He was also like 21-22 that year in Newcastle. You should never write off a player at that age.

There are better players out there but if we got Thauvin I would not complain since he would be good squad depth with some proper potential to improve as well

He was also like 21-22 that year in Newcastle. You should never write off a player at that age.

There are better players out there but if we got Thauvin I would not complain since he would be good squad depth with some proper potential to improve as well

Breakout season in French league. New contract written all over it

He was also coached by Steve McClaren and started THREE Premier League games.

We simply cannot judge him on his previous Premier League stint.

We all love to back our own players when they're signed in January or when they come from a foreign country and need a year to be assessed. Yet we're quick to write off others.

I vaguely recall us being linked a year or so before Newcastle eventually picked him up... Didn't realise he was as young as that.

He was one of the 5 best players in the world at the time and left to play at arguably the largest club in the world and make 4-5x the wage he could make here AFTER TAX. Trying to cast him as a turncoat just makes you look a bit Spam-ish, shitting on Parker because he left the circus for WHL.

When he left he wasn't even in the top ten ffs.

Unless your "World" starts and ends in Enfield.

Transfermarkt currently values him at 28 million. I know Transfermarkt is not correct but his value should be somewhere in that ball park. Especially with Marseille missing out on CL football.

He looks a lot more confident a player now

That video is pureeee sex:lamelaaghh:

How the fuck is that the same geezer that couldn't find a pass at Newcastle.

Something is seriously wrong there.

He was also coached by Steve McClaren and started THREE Premier League games.

We simply cannot judge him on his previous Premier League stint.

We all love to back our own players when they're signed in January or when they come from a foreign country and need a year to be assessed. Yet we're quick to write off others.

Agree, Salah was very much a flop at Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom