Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come the end of the window I reckon the outs will be Janssen, Nkoudou, Alderweireld & Dembele

Ins Grealish, Barrios, De Ligt & Martial. That would be a proper window. Think we'd all take that if it's something we can do
I would not be. We need to focus on getting in a really good CM as it's the major hole in our team. Don't need barrios and whilst it looks as though we're getting Grealish, he shouldn't be starting for us

I would not be. We need to focus on getting in a really good CM as it's the major hole in our team. Don't need barrios and whilst it looks as though we're getting Grealish, he shouldn't be starting for us

I wouldn't be surprised to see Winks take over from him and it be out of Winksy and Grealish to battle it out for that midfield slot. Got to take Onomah into account as well seeing as he's back and we all know Pochettino likes to give youth a chance.

For me a realistic window would be to move Toby, Dembele, Sissoko, Nkoudou and Janssen on (get about £110m from sales) with De Ligt, Grealish and one of Malcom or Martial coming in for c£120-£130m)

A squad of Lloris, Vorm, Gazzaniga, Trippier, Aurier, Walker-Peters, Rose, Davies, Vertonghen, Sanchez, De Ligt, Foyth, Dier, Wanyama, Onomah, Winks, Grealish, Eriksen, Dele, Lucas, Lamela, Son, Martial or Malcom, Kane & Llorente is probably what it'll shape up to be

Just had a thought. If Dembele goes to Inter someone like Brozovic coming the other way in the centre of the park could be worth considering.

Brozovic, Winks, Grealish & Onomah along with Dier and big Vic doesn't sparkle but would be strong enough to give us good options in the middle

Yet you posted this below a few hours earlier

If a supporter lucky enough to live near WHL and attend every match came out with these comments I'd be disappointed, but for someone who themselves lives abroad, rarely if ever attends a match themselves to come out with such comments regarding our overseas supporters is ignorant beyond belief.

It seems what your saying is you'll accept and embrace our foreign and overseas supporters so long as they agree with you, otherwise they can fuck off!

Staggering

What’s so hard to understand that I have a problem with one Australian and one Dane but have no problem with any other foreign fans?

What? They all look alike to you or summink?

Here I’ll spell it out.
I think Dane and NSFB are a pair of tossers with no reason to support Spurs. So if spurs aren’t good enough for them they can just fuck off. Simple as that.

There are other fans from all over the world, who show respect towards the club and its policy. Do you think all Australians agree with NSFB? Are you ok in the head?

Nothing to do with agreeing with me at all, but you’re defending a fairweather clown who fucks of every December then comes crawling back when we’re winning....before slagging off the club for not winning enough.
He has no ties, so if it’s all so shit, there is no need to be here.

It doesn’t surprise me that someone in Perth or Copenhagen who has no family in Tottenham, has never been to a game, has no links to the area or the country or any real reason to support Spurs doesn’t give a toss about local youth, grass roots, the academy, tradition and having a bit of pride in our policy.

What’s your excuse though?

What’s so hard to understand that I have a problem with one Australian and one Dane but have no problem with any other foreign fans?

What? They all look alike to you or summink?

Here I’ll spell it out.
I think Dane and NSFB are a pair of tossers with no reason to support Spurs. So if spurs aren’t good enough for them they can just fuck off. Simple as that.

There are other fans from all over the world, who show respect towards the club and its policy. Do you think all Australians agree with NSFB? Are you ok in the head?

It doesn’t surprise me that someone in Perth or Copenhagen who has no family in Tottenham, has never been to a game, has no links to the area or the country or any real reason to support Spurs doesn’t give a toss about local youth, grass roots, the academy, tradition and having a bit of pride in our policy.

What’s your excuse though?
Obviously I follow the academy more closely than you do. The only reason for why you've written me off as a fan is because I disagree with your point of view. I'm pretty confident I've been to more games than you have

Obviously I follow the academy more closely than you do. The only reason for why you've written me off as a fan is because I disagree with your point of view. I'm pretty confident I've been to more games than you have

I’m 100% certain you’ve never, ever stepped foot in Tottenham, let alone WHL.
Run along before you embarrass yourself.....you’re talking to someone who went to most home games between 1989-2000, and then some...

Aren’t you 21yrs old? Started flying to London to watch football when you was 10 did you?

Man can’t you fuckers just hug it out and agree Spurs are the best no matter how we get there? I bet you guys would be great drinking buddies IRL! Do it for the badge! Lol...

:dierpochhug:

Rumours Barrios is joining Chelsea in January.

If that’s the case, and they’re signing Jorginho then we should be all over Loftus-Cheek.

If true then lawls to Barkley and Drinkwater! Great career move being at Chelsea. Get paid to piss away your prime and watch the action from the bench! #FuckChelsea

Sounds like there's going to be a fair few in and a fair few out at Chelsea then

Fabregas, Drinkwater, Kante, Barkley, Bakayoko, Loftus-Cheek, Jorginho*, Barrios* for 3 positions.

Seems abit too much doesn't it?

I imagine Drinkwater will leave and Loftus-Cheek will be sent back out on loan leaving 6 players for 3 positions. Fabregas just there to cheerlead and Barkley just to be there because he's English.

Man can’t you fuckers just hug it out and agree Spurs are the best no matter how we get there? I bet you guys would be great drinking buddies IRL! Do it for the badge! Lol...

:dierpochhug:

Plus you all could make the meanest Statler and Waldorf act together! The piss-taking would be immense!

latest

Fabregas, Drinkwater, Kante, Barkley, Bakayoko, Loftus-Cheek, Jorginho*, Barrios* for 3 positions.

Seems abit too much doesn't it?

I imagine Drinkwater will leave and Loftus-Cheek will be sent back out on loan leaving 6 players for 3 positions. Fabregas just there to cheerlead and Barkley just to be there because he's English.

Definitely going to be a tough midfield to break down by the look of it. Kante Bakayoko Jorginho and Barrios to fight it out for 2 slots and a star you said, get Cesc on the oranges and Barkley feeling all patriotic in the midst of quota numbers.

Ship Drinkwater off to someone like Newcastle and give Loftus-Cheek a loan to wherever he fancies be it England or somewhere like the Bundesliga like someone had pointed out earlier

Back
Top Bottom