Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also pretty amusing that people were raging when we wouldn't pay the quoted £50m for him in January only for him to be heavily linked with a £30m move to a lesser club 6 months down the line. Just goes to show how much shit flies about in the tabloids and online and how it fucks with some peoples heads when they read it and feel the need to caps lock tweet the club saying things like 'Just pay the money now' or 'announce Malcom' etc and all of that bollocks!

The media have got the armchair masses, hook,line and sinker

People quit this forum because I laughed when we didnt sign Schniderlin....something about

"you've got about as much ambition as the club", as they slammed the door shut (after being told by Case that he would ban them rather than me)

If you could put the whole scenario into the physical, I'd liken it to jizzin in your own face by accident.

latest

:dempsey::vdvcry:

They have had to.

Supporters aren't restricted to getting their fix from traditional media anymore. So they have had to get creative with how they continue to maintain revenue

Stimulate controversy and contrived narrative. Generate clicks and hence advertising revenue by maintaining said controversy and narrative. Talk Sport's MO all over.

Well you see it in this thread....people say "who says we need to spend 200M....no one said that"

Then start saying "Look at Liverpool strengthening while we do nothing"

So thats Liverpool who have spent 266M since January and 191M of it this window

The off season and transfer window are always my least favorite time to be a Spurs fan. Especially when your Chairman is Daniel Levy.
The same Chairman about to deliver a state of the art stadium after building a top training ground, signing every single one of our current squad and hiring Poch and his team?
Have a little faith and patience- everyone, not just you.

Back
Top Bottom