Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Since you ask...

Well, of course you are chief horsenosher.

I was curious as to just why you are chief horsenosher (before you try deflect about time spent, thanks to Admin Admin fantastic search bar it took 20 minutes) as it's all well and good me saying it to be funny, but unlike you, I like to add substance to my cunt-offs, a deeper cunt-off.

So just to show how much of a fucking iron you (and your kind) really are, you've been polluting this board with your anti-Levy nonsense since 2014.

Happy with our transfer strategy ?

Posted in 2014, a thread created just to say you don't like our transfer strategy. Following a season in which Spurs came 6th. This will be important later.

Moving onto 2015...

The January window thread is much of the same. The Summer one is a FUCKING DOOZY.

Particular highlights include...

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/f...discussion-thread.13285/page-1329#post-856843

''I'd rather Berahino than Pato.
As for the transfer fee. I couldn't give a fuck''

''BetVictor have slashed their odds to 6/4 against Behrahino signing for us. Would be a great signing. Pay the fucking money Levy. Before someone else steps in''

''I am desparate for us to get Berahino.''

''we should not be paying 25million for Berahino''

''The thought of us signing Victor Moses is now getting me quite hard''

''I think we're going to sign Charlie Austin. I backed it last night with BetVictor st 16/1. He's now 6/1 with and even shorter with most bookies. He'll be relatively cheap and low maintenance. It's gonna happen I tell ya''

''I can't see it. But yes. Fellaini would be a good signing. In my opinion.''

''Fuck Carrick. That's a backward step of huge proportions. It's the kind of signing you'd expect of a club like West Ham or Sunderland''

Yet, you know exactly what is needed with our transfer strategy, right? Saido Berahino, Charlie Austin, Poohead Fellaini and Victor Moses. But Carrick wasn't good enough? But you know better than Poch and Levy, correct? You'd rather see them take a place in our squad ahead of our youth?

Another little gem in this thread...

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/f...discussion-thread.13285/page-1061#post-844113

''Stoke.......Rivals......To Spurs ??? ......Fucking Stoke

I`ve been thinking about this statement. And it`s actually starting to hit home that it`s absolutely fucking true''

After all your bluster about Spurs being the biggest and best club in the world you say this. This is the funny thing. You'll criticise me for finding this post but won't maybe take some introspection into the fact you are always, always wrong. Like, NW1 levels of wrong. And just like your fellow horsenosher (#2) you simply cannot admit it.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/f...discussion-thread.13285/page-1461#post-861392

''I said 10th to 14th with the squad as it was before Clinton signed. With the 2 new boys, I would say between 8th and 11th.
edit: if Kane gets injured or loses form early on, i`d knock it back down a few notches''

*facepalm*

We move on...2016.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/f...-discussion-thread.15472/page-215#post-941358

''Spurs are the biggest club in the world''

Hold up, weren't we Stoke's rivals just 6 months before?

Transfers - Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

''I'd be fucking delighted if we sign Sissoko''

Just like you would have been with Berahino and Charlie Austin. You just want transfers. They don't have to be good, you just want to see money spent. No judgement involved. Spin the wheel and spend.

Transfers - Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

''Seems like Everton, Stoke, Leicester and Bournemouth etc..
are leapfrogging us too now''

We'll move on from 2016 now I've spotted a post of you slagging off Ryan Mason.

Years before this post, we came 2nd and 3rd. Wanna guess where we finished in this one?

Finally the piece de resistance from 2015-16.

''If we signed no-one else, I would expect us to finish around 10th - 14th. Depending on our Europa cup run.''

This was your prediction. The season we came 3rd.

And you wonder why you get such hostility from myself and others? We have had to put up with your bullshit for half a decade. And it's provably wrong. But you're so fucking arrogant that anyone who tells you this, is Levy over Spurs. When it's you that predicts us coming midtable, calling Stoke our rivals, begging for Saido Berahino.

It was you that said 2nd place was looking like Thursday nights in Europa.

As for your question about the rest...

Your fellow horsenoshers are The Dane The Dane who has given up on every Spurs side in December in existence. Spent the 2017 transfer thread telling us all Ross Barkley was the saviour of Tottenham Hotspur and that Everton will be a danger to us. I see he's melted into a smelly goop again. Art Vandelay Art Vandelay who is your self-proclaimed bodyguard who said he would ''be on me like a rash'' whenever I got in a row with you, then put me on ignore. Some bodyguard. The pum pum. NW1Spur NW1Spur who said ''we are absolutely not a top 4 side'' this season and of course Erik Lamela. Finally Don Giovanni Don Giovanni the gooner. Who being a gooner, shares the other horsenoshers opinions, which is slagging off Spurs.

As for scott scott he's right, he hasn't got it in him to be a horsenosher. He's a Johnnosher. He's your fluffer, making sure you're hard and ready to go when you get to the horse. Those boys above are your roadies, Scott is just your groupie hoping that one day, you'll let him in the gang, but he'll always be the bitch. The fluffer too ugly, racist and meek to be front and centre. But he'll be there ploughing himself as you nosh the horse.

I know you'll all just deflect this post about how long it took, or how dragging up the past is silly. But when you act like you do, you need receipts when you start lying and pretending you are the one with all the answers and digging out others.

You predicted we'd finish ''around 10th - 14th'' the season we came 3rd.

YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY!

THE FIVE HORSENOSHERS OF THE APOCALYPSE

5_horsemen_of_the_apocalypse_by_yurichan99-d8ewczv.jpg

giphy.gif

images

too-long-didnt-read-gif-6.gif

Insta-bin me again motherfuckers! I'm just asking for it.

1xrW.gif

I'll give you that we have a tendency to write off our team in frustration. Bit harsh to shit on us for liking a player when being linked with him, especially in hindsight. We might be a bunch of melts and negative nancys, but at least we're half decent people outside of football and can go along with it when we're made fun of on forums. I still remember your witch hunt of me where you accused me of being a rape sympathizer and nazi racist, while you yourself is a very bigotted and hateful person

This window, man...

Spurs can't do fuck all about 16 year olds leaving though. So that's nothing to do with the club.

Again, Griffiths leaving is on HIM and his ambition. We didn't deny him anything. Edwards attitude has held him back.

Then again, I heard Kasim, Luongo, Caulker etc were all the next big things only for all of them to be playing at a Championship level or less nowadays.

Willing to make a small wager on Edwards, Griffiths and Bennetts doing the same within a few years.

Plus this is all balanced out by the fact Kane, Winks, KWP and arguably CCV, Onomah, Skipp, Amos etc are all still in and around the first team squad right now. Unrealistic to ask for a whole fucking squad of academy players. Those who give their all and work hard will get their chances. Skipp is younger than Griffiths and got his chance.

Last edited:
I'll give you that we have a tendency to write off our team in frustration. Bit harsh to shit on us for liking a player when being linked with him, especially in hindsight. We might be a bunch of melts and negative nancys, but at least we're half decent people outside of football and can go along with it when we're made fun of on forums. I still remember your witch hunt of me where you accused me of being a rape sympathizer and nazi racist, while you yourself is a very bigotted and hateful person
His lack of self awareness is beyond embarrassing.

He calls almost everyone racist.

Judas level victim mentality.

Over the last few days I’ve had several people taking the piss out of me at work due to our lack of signings. ‘Well...you’re really pushing on’, ‘how’s that marquee signing coming along?’, ‘did Levy sell your ambition to finance the stadium’. That sort of shit.

I just tell them I have no sense of humour, an unstable personality, and a list of their home addresses.

Seems to shut them up.

Spurs can't do fuck all about 16 year olds leaving though. So that's nothing to do with the club.

Again, Griffiths leaving is on HIM and his ambition. We didn't deny him anything. Edwards attitude has held him back.

Then again, I heard Kasim, Luongo, Caulker etc were all the next big things only for all of them to be playing at a Championship level or less nowadays.

Willing to make a small wager on Edwards, Griffiths and Bennetts doing the same within a few years.

Plus this is all balanced out by the fact Kane, Winks, KWP and arguably CCV, Onomah, Skipp, Amos etc are all still in and around the first team squad right now. Unrealistic to ask for a whole fucking squad of academy players. Those who give their all and work hard will get their chances. Skipp is younger than Griffiths and got his chance.

Windy is super protective of anyone out of the academy.

He still complaining about letting Veljkovic during the WC

Now THAT is what you call a 'Shit eating grin'

Good luck to him, but if he'd applied himself a little more, and not spent so much time on Instatwatter posing and preening as the big I AM... maybe he'd be in with a shout of the first team squad next season... apparently we're beneath him!

Most hate filled guy on the forum. I'am another one he accused of being racist despite no reason or evidence whilst he preached about racism & pretended to care. Who's he kidding? he's got plenty of hate inside him for every race.

Never said it was the club's fault - just a depressing window thus far.
:dierno:

Back
Top Bottom