Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you quoted Tottis post with a photo of two cunts holding a Levy Out banner due to lack of signings in some shambolic protest outside the ground and wrote:

:avbshit:

I’ll leave that there for you to mull over....of course you got a like from John Thomas, who would also clearly like to see Levy replaced. Embarrassing.

“Clearly joking” post incoming in 3....2.....1....

Why can’t you people ever stand for your bullshit opinions when cornered?
Bit unfair on jt imo, he don’t agree with lots levy has done but recognises what he has done for the club, it sure he wants levy to go rather than learn

giphy.gif

Ha, great response.

So, how many signings have we made today? Gosh, it’s getting tense isn’t it ?
Less than a week to go & all we seem to be doing is tying down players that can’t win things to new contracts. I think I may have to take another holiday to escape this trauma.

:pritchardeyes:

Fucking hell. This window is driving us all mental. The best thing that can happen right now is for the season to start so we can all move on and have cunt offs over actual football.

I'm sorry, I believe we do need another top CM (and people are forgetting Winks way too quickly), but other than that people losing it because we won't sign players Grealish or Zaha is just crazy. And I like them both. But not for the price they are asking.

I know it's always cool to have a new toy, but signing new contracts with Poch and players like Kane, Son, Lamela, Sanchez is far more important.

Agree. Getting excited about Zaha and Grealish is rather pathetic and to then get excited about not signing either is even bloody worse.

Players signing new contracts is fine, but let’s not forget they were already contracted to the club so not sure that giving someone more money over a longer period of time is anything to be too pumped up about unless you are one of the bean counters in Levy’s office.

But then it’s good that players want to stay and offsets tosspots like Walker demanding to leave.

Still all that aside there are problem areas in our squad that needed sorting out and the quotes about Amos, Poch’s remarks today and seeing Chairman Dan mooning about in America are presenting a desperately worrying picture of apathy towards even try to plug the gaps.

I don’t really understand all the hate for Levy across social media

Granted he plays a big part in the transfer business for Tottenham, but it’s not just his decision. I know he’s shown signs of being tight in the past, but I think we’d all be annoyed if he were to fork our £30m for Grealish.

The amount of things I see claiming he’s ruining the club and asking to just sign anyone is pathetic. Poch would have given him a list of players, and Levy will be trying to sign them. For all we know Poch isn’t interested in Zaha and it’s all paper talk.

If we don't sign anybody at all I'm going to travel home and away just to slap Levy's bald head. Join me we can make a tunnel of slaps.
Poch can do the last one with his balls.

Back
Top Bottom