Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well yeah. The World Anti-Doping Agency considers them as still being non-compliant after the state sponsored doping at the olympics. It would be naive to assume they are clean.

Nothing to see here.. lets move on :)

vladamir-putin-russia-man-bun-funny-meme.jpeg

Might be in the minority but I would actually be intrigued by the possibility of signing Gotze. There simply has to be a player in there somewhere and if Poch could somehow get him back to anywhere near his old form it'd be more than worth the 20 odd million that's being brandied about as his asking price. Certainly a signing that would get me much more excited than Grealish.

He's a fat German beer swilling cunt.

Please take this as the most positive opinion i have of him.

Sad that you have to be suspicious of the Russians. Their own WC, doing great, but are they clean?
Sad perhaps, but it’s very suspicious that they’ve gone all Ivan Drago from being the expected tournament whipping boys.
The Russian team had a meeting with the guy who got kicked off the Olympic committee afterit was unearthed that he masterminded the doping scandal.

Just saying

Both of which are ranked above them. 8 goals scored, 1 against. Following getting beaten by Austria less than a month ago. All very Leicester City. Zeros to heroes quicker than you can say performance enhancing drugs.
fifa rankings are fairly meaningless. Argies and Swiss are 4th and 5th ffs.

Talkshit currenrly discussing whether Wilshere would go to Tottenham to replace Dembele.

What the fuck.
I’d love to take him. Dump him in the reserves and then send him on loan to somewhere like Rostov (did that to another Lazy big headed ex Gooner already)

I’ve fallen for the World Cup hype and now want Spurs to sign Golovin and Cheryshev.

I have no idea how they’ve performed domestically.. it Sissoko all over again!

Back
Top Bottom