Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

about as Italian as a transfer can get really. Small fee but you get a player as well.

It's like slave trading, but sport!

Not sure I'd want anyone from Inter (who's gettable).

Brozovic is the one we seem to be linked with EVERY summer though.

Hahaha. Discontent on SC as the Plea transfer wasn't shot down - suddenly users are realising the disparity between the hype earlier in the summer and the current lowered expectations.

Now apparently they're meant to take ITK with 'a pinch of salt'. Funny, I don't remember that being the case with dissenters being thrown in the gulag for questioning them before.

The fucking arrogance of the mods on there. Always comes across as if they hate everyone who is a member of the site. Most likely the kind of people who would have to be stopped in the Stanford Prison Experiment because they're so keen to abuse the tiniest bit of power that they've never previously had.
Good lord it'd be funny to see what they look like in real life.

200.gif

I know mate. A & C who is one of the main mods on there is a right cunt!!!!! He posts his shitty drivel and poems in the mornings, which they all for some reason find hilarious on there and rate him funny like a bunch of Heroe worshipping lemmings. It's honestly such a weird, almost cult like website. Like when Charles Manson created a family of nutcases that followed his every word and killed for him. Spurs community is the equivalent of that. Just a bunch of power hungry Tosser like Mods, who thrive on banning people who dare say anything negative towards their shite "ITK's" ..... as you can tell, I don't like Spurs community and I think A & C is a fucking wanker!!!!

I know mate. A & C who is one of the main mods on there is a right cunt!!!!! He posts his shitty drivel and poems in the mornings, which they are for some reason find hilarious on there and rate him funny like a bunch of Heroe worshipping lemmings. It's honestly such a weird, almost cult like website. Like when Charles Manson created a family of nutcases that followed his every word and killed for him. Spurs community is the equivalent of that. Just a bunch of power hungry Tosser like Mods, who thrive on banning people who dare say anything negative towards their shite "ITK's" ..... as you can tell, I don't like Spurs community and I think A & C is a fucking wanker!!!!
"Another one of your legendary bald midget Daniel Levy rants A&C"

tumblr_n10gbyTLpH1qij8uso1_r1_500.gif

Personally I'd prefer Rabiot to Ndombele, he's only a year older and a much better player (at least currently). He has multiple seasons at the top level and has played in the chl before

Wilshire? I will personally run on the pitch and knock the little cunt out if he signs for us. Would be worth the lifetime ban.

Plus I would never have to pay for another pint ever again.[/QUOTE]

I'd make sure of that..:adethumbup:

Wilshire? I will personally run on the pitch and knock the little cunt out if he signs for us. Would be worth the lifetime ban.

Plus I would never have to pay for another pint ever again.

It looked all reasonable until I reached Tierney and it said he was homegrown. But he’s not homegrown in UEFA competitions and the club would know it considering the Davies debacle (and the homegrown issue was only raised in the CL context). So the reporter is obviously as informed on what the club wants as any of us, plus a bit of a thick cunt

I know mate. A & C who is one of the main mods on there is a right cunt!!!!! He posts his shitty drivel and poems in the mornings, which they all for some reason find hilarious on there and rate him funny like a bunch of Heroe worshipping lemmings. It's honestly such a weird, almost cult like website. Like when Charles Manson created a family of nutcases that followed his every word and killed for him. Spurs community is the equivalent of that. Just a bunch of power hungry Tosser like Mods, who thrive on banning people who dare say anything negative towards their shite "ITK's" ..... as you can tell, I don't like Spurs community and I think A & C is a fucking wanker!!!!

I’d don’t mind Spurs Community in that if you ever meet a Spurs fan who is a regular on that site you know he is probably an idiot.

A site for dummies run by dummies.

It looked all reasonable until I reached Tierney and it said he was homegrown. But he’s not homegrown in UEFA competitions and the club would know it considering the Davies debacle (and the homegrown issue was only raised in the CL context). So the reporter is obviously as informed on what the club wants as any of us, plus a bit of a thick cunt
He's not homegrown for the PL either, think it's just a turn of phrase (poor) to mean British core

Back
Top Bottom