Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We wouldn't have bid for Dybala if personal terms were an issue, these days clubs agree financial terms with players before finalising the transfer fees with clubs

Let's dial things back a bit.

Dybala - great talent but has been patchy at Juve. Poch would need to get more from him than he is currently giving.

Lo Celso - Average at PSG, but a very decent season at Betis. However, any way you look at it - he is no more than an Eriksen replacement.

Coutinho - Bombed at Inter, did well at Pool, bombed at Barca. Still a gamble.

Sessegnon - Outstanding in the Championshop. Average in the PL. I think he has a lot of talent but questions over whether he can do a RB job or more a winger.

Ndombele - Looks really good but ultimately he is the Dembele replacement.

Some of the hype is a bit questionable.

I just don't know, if I really want to. She might be a bad shag, and it'll be a real hassle to get her to leave my house in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom