Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dont think we have really addressed our biggest issue this window

Our midfield is an unbalanced and technically bereft mess barring Lo Celso who always seems to be on the cusp of an injury

However at least these couple of signings along with Doherty are showing that we are trying to improve the team without sell on value being the only criteria that matters

A little bit of ambition to win and win now

That's all you can really ask for but we definitely have to address our midfield at some point if we are ever going to challenge for the big prizes

Having 2 marauding FB's will take a load off the CM's.

If Ndombele is going to play more this season than last and adding Hojbjerg to do the interceptions/tackling etc means CM has been upgraded, just a question of seeing how it beds down this season to see what else needs to happen next January/summer.

Having 2 marauding FB's will take a load off the CM's.

If Ndombele is going to play more this season than last and adding Hojbjerg to do the interceptions/tackling etc means CM has been upgraded, just a question of seeing how it beds down this season to see what else needs to happen next January/summer.
Hope your right mate

I just cant see mourinho ever picking Ndombele on a regular basis to be honest

And I just dont rate Hoijberg but hopefully I'm wrong

I dont think we have really addressed our biggest issue this window

Our midfield is an unbalanced and technically bereft mess barring Lo Celso who always seems to be on the cusp of an injury

However at least these couple of signings along with Doherty are showing that we are trying to improve the team without sell on value being the only criteria that matters

A little bit of ambition to win and win now

That's all you can really ask for but we definitely have to address our midfield at some point if we are ever going to challenge for the big prizes
The potential is there for the midfield to improve, I'm most worried that Levy won't sign a striker and will get let off the hook because he has signed Bale.

Back
Top Bottom