Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tactics ruined the season and cost Poch his job.
I’ve shown you how impressive we were before he switched to a diamond.

If the window cost us, it would have cost us before we switched tactics
Not really - teams figured out our weak players and adjusted accordingly. Same shit players have continued to be shit under a new manager and tactics

That wasn't the first time we played the diamond Sammy. It happened often when Mousa wasn't available. Why? Because we had no way to transition the ball through the MF.

Suck it, Sammy.
I didn’t say it was the first time, but it was the transition into it being our permanent set up

From Jan 2019

We posted massive profits - Keys is a clueless troll

Read this - Ornstein is legit

apes-hand-i-picture-id139259608

I didn’t say it was the first time, but it was the transition into it being our permanent set up
Yes, Sammy. but tell me what happened in Jan 2019 that would have led to this. That's right, Mousa leaving permanently and not having any fucking replacement. If we had reinforcements like FSG would have done we would not have had to make such awful tactical choices and perhaps we would have won the league and the CL. DL let us down.

Thank you for your admission, for making my point for me and concluding this debate with another loss for you. :mourthumb:

Yes, Sammy. but tell me what happened in Jan 2019 that would have led to this. That's right, Mousa leaving permanently and not having any fucking replacement. If we had reinforcements like FSG would have done we would not have had to make such awful tactical choices and perhaps we would have won the league and the CL. DL let us down.

Thank you for your admission, for making my point for me and concluding this debate with another loss for you. :mourthumb:
Dembele only played in ten games up until he was sold.
We were flying. Try harder

They weren't doing great as our play sucked. chances were down, goals were down, possession was down, etc. We were a shit team going on fumes but you missed it because we were getting points. The play was horrid because we'd gone 2 summer TWs since Poch first spoke of a rebuild.
I personally just think we ran out of steam. It happens.

Poch's tried and tested system started to wane. Think the team started to have doubts as we would fall off towards the end of seasons

The Danny rose speaking to the sun.

Players not signing or having there own 'agendas' as poch put it

The playing at Wembley

Injuries to key players. We lost a brilliant midfield in a matter of months. Wanyama fell off a cliff

Dembele was such a big player for us. Definitely the most important to his team mates him being injured and then leaving was a massive loss

The club is/has investing in the squad sometimes it takes time some players just ain't as adaptable as others

4 more minutes now, than shift focus to Wankhorse, the Dutch stroker.

Edit Fucking mobile Weghorst the Dutch striker.

Edit again: just 58 more minutes now. Remain calm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom