Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im freaking out now.
tenor.gif

sooo he mentions Reguilon coming to spurs as a d one deal but only says “there are negotiations” when it comes to bale.

Im freaking out now.

it’s annoying but Bale wouldn’t be travelling to the U.K, riding into Hotspur way and waving at the fans if it weren’t happening 😅😂 it’s irritating I know, but it will be announced today, let’s be patient

Wtf. The 175M loan was nothing to do with transfers.

Fuck me. The media are still at it. Clutching their pearls over the furlough scheme and shaming any club that dares to protect itself.

They won't be happy until they shame a few lower league teams out of existence and can then bleat about how they should have been better prepared.

Low hanging fruit clickbait with zero integrity or journalistic skills. Even those hipsters at The Athletic are better than this garbage.
I assume it was simple refinancing...if a loan (to the government) becomes available at negligible or even zero percent interest then why wouldn't you take it?!
I mean..It wouldn't surprise me if Levy used that to pay off a similar chunk of the stadium loan (which would have attracted a higher rate of interest). Early repayment fees dependent,mind.

Because the players in that diamond were turd
Yet, late December these were the facts

• Tottenham have won nine of their 11 Premier League away games this season - only in three completed seasons in the competition have they won more (10 in 2012-13, 2013-14 and 2017-18).
  • 2018-19 is the first top-flight season to see at least three clubs amass 40+ points by Christmas (Liverpool 48, Man City 44, Spurs 42) since the 1985-86 campaign.

• Under Mauricio Pochettino, Tottenham have won more games (18) and more points (70) from losing positions than any other side

The players were doing just fine in a system they functioned in.
If they were turd in a diamond, then the manager shouldn’t have forced it on them and continued to play the way we were playing up into January before he fucked it up.

According to John Thomas John Thomas transfers are so easy as all Big Clubs just pay up for the players.
According to Spursidol every little academy boy is a treasure and future Ballon d'Or winner if only they were given minutes in the first team and not forced to earn them by mean, nasty, cruel, horrible managers.

If they were turd in a diamond, then the manager shouldn’t have forced it in them and continued to lay the way we were playing up into January before he fucked it up.
We had to strengthen

We didn't

We paid the heaviest price

That's it really

If they were turd in a diamond, then the manager shouldn’t have forced it on them and continued to play the way we were playing up into January before he fucked it up.
That wasn't the first time we played the diamond Sammy. It happened often when Mousa wasn't available. Why? Because we had no way to transition the ball through the MF.

Suck it, Sammy.

The same turds who were doing great just weeks beforehand
They weren't doing great as our play sucked. chances were down, goals were down, possession was down, etc. We were a shit team going on fumes but you missed it because we were getting points. The play was horrid because we'd gone 2 summer TWs since Poch first spoke of a rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom