Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[FORMATION=4213,Lloris,Doherty,Alderweireld,Sanchez,Reguilon,Hojbjerg,Ndombele,Lo Celso,Bale,Kane,Son][/FORMATION]

I would like to see this when everyone is available.

:mourbringit:
I don’t think we need a 10. I’d like to see Lo Celo deeper and leave that space open for Kane to drift into, pull the CBs in there and leave spaces for Son and Bale to exploit.

It was a problem because Llorente and Janssen were under used. I said we should have sold both and bought Wilson and Cavani that January.
Wilson would not have been picked over Kane in the final.
We both know that.
So we needed two strikers, yet you've been saying that ENIC provided all the tools to win the CL.
Wilson was a never a goer because Bournemouth put a ridiculous price on him 70m I think it was. ENIC would never pay Cavani's high wages.

They signed players so Klopp agrees
They signed players now but we were talking about last year. And they will keep signing players when they need them because FSG are professional and focused outfit that are light years beyond ENIC in what they do. And they do it for the sporting success out of inspiration and not desperation. But you take heart in the Plovdiv cup that we just won. I know it warms your cockles.

Bored now

tenor.gif

It's a tactical announcement Just like Big movies aren't all shown at the same time. Liverpool made some announcements yesterday so spurs will wait until today or tomorrow. They certainly won't be making it known at 11am on a Saturday morning

Agree, it will be a tactical decision behind the revelation. We’ll announce them after the Southampton game to ease out the pain from the loss and poor performance.

#keepthebonergoingtoforgetaboutPlovdiv

So we needed two strikers, yet you've been saying that ENIC provided all the tools to win the CL.
Wilson was a never a goer because Bournemouth put a ridiculous price on him 70m I think it was. ENIC would never pay Cavani's high wages.
We o my needed two strikers because was not very good at integrating and no tactics outside of a fit Kane

Ah shit we really are going to do a Leeds aren’t we!:levylol:

Wtf. The 175M loan was nothing to do with transfers.

Fuck me. The media are still at it. Clutching their pearls over the furlough scheme and shaming any club that dares to protect itself.

They won't be happy until they shame a few lower league teams out of existence and can then bleat about how they should have been better prepared.

Low hanging fruit clickbait with zero integrity or journalistic skills. Even those hipsters at The Athletic are better than this garbage.

Back
Top Bottom