Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, I was going to ask Totti Totti what the numbers were in this. Surely there are a set of numbers that would make this a reasonable transaction. If fact I can think of a set of humbers that would make a Kane for Benteke xfer a reasonable transaction to make. but folks prefer to speak in absolutes and to avoid reasoning like that.

Last edited:
Yes, I was going to ask Totti Totti what the numbers were in this. Surely there are a set of numbers that would make this a reasonable transaction. If fact I can think of a set of humbers that would make a Kane for Benteke xfer a reasonable transaction to make. but folks prefer to speak in absolutes and to avoid reasoning like that.
It's Ings' speed and batshit pressing that are particularly appealing to me. The goals don't hurt either.

It's Ings' speed and batshit pressing that are particularly appealing to me. The goals don't hurt either.
Agreed. You can gameplan around those qualities. And assuming the numbers make sense you can also add a proper technically-athletic MF behind it.

Ah, the annual Bale links.

He's never coming back.

Get over it.
As I've said every year since he left, it's pathetic. Like mooning after a stunner you were lucky to pull who then leaves you for a richer, better-looking bloke, and you're there, telling your mates you're still friends, convincing yourself she still holds a flame for you

As I've said every year since he left, it's pathetic. Like mooning after a stunner you were lucky to pull who then leaves you for a richer, better-looking bloke, and you're there, telling your mates you're still friends, convincing yourself she still holds a flame for you

Not to mention the unprofessionalism he's shown recently. Albeit funny.

Back
Top Bottom