Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really like Castagne.

Atalanta winning 4-1 currently, he's got an assist for their 3rd.

Really good runner.

Been racking my brain, and just remembered who Castagne reminds me of. Peak Alan Hutton. And I don't mean that as a total insult, there was a little spell there where Hutton was actually OK, strong, tenacious as fuck, decent engine, got up and down well enough (helped us win our last trophy). Castagne gives me a similar vibe.

Been racking my brain, and just remembered who Castagne reminds me of. Peak Alan Hutton. And I don't mean that as a total insult, there was a little spell there where Hutton was actually OK, strong, tenacious as fuck, decent engine, got up and down well enough (helped us win our last trophy). Castagne gives me a similar vibe.

I thought it was just me being mad.... Whenever he's gets bantered on here I'm left thinking, yeh but.....

When I've been watching him, he reminds me a bit of Zabaleta. The Man City version, not the West Ham one.

I'm fully on board to sign Timmy Chestnuts now.

Back
Top Bottom