Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko for Brozovic hell yeah.

Yet I still believe there's 0% chance Ndombele will leave.
Even if a club would offer us the exact same price and structure (which in itself I highly doubt) I can't see us accepting that.

Also, when has this ever happened before? Di Maria is the only example I can think of.

I know Hojbjerg doesn't excite people but I watched his youtube clip (I know I know) but he's hard in the tackle (matron etc) passes forward.

I'm excited.

Hate those showreels that show every kick/touch even if it's bad.

Reminds me of Dawson... has the game moved on a bit since then.? Has a bit of the Sissoko, lack of control to him. Be like watching a pinball machine

Yet I still believe there's 0% chance Ndombele will leave.
Even if a club would offer us the exact same price and structure (which in itself I highly doubt) I can't see us accepting that.

Also, when has this ever happened before? Di Maria is the only example I can think of.
I also don't see Inter being willing to work with Skriniar. In my opinion both him and Tanguy were added to make the article a bit more flashy. Sissoko swapped for Brozovic I could however see happen.

I also don't see Inter being willing to work with Skriniar. In my opinion both him and Tanguy were added to make the article a bit more flashy. Sissoko swapped for Brozovic I could however see happen.
Wouldn't Brozovic be a bit more expensive than Sissoko because of his "better than expected" season? I don't actively follow Inter so I don't really know

Wouldn't Brozovic be a bit more expensive than Sissoko because of his "better than expected" season? I don't actively follow Inter so I don't really know
Yeah, Transfermarkt values him at roughly 48 million, which is more than Moussa. So Sissoko plus cash if it were to happen.

But I guess it also depends on if Inter actually want to keep Brozovic or not.

Half of what we read his crap. Jose said he wasn't buying any forwards, so then we are linked with 3 wingers and 3 CFs.
We all know what we need.
However I cannot see why Wilson could not play with Kane. Kane likes to drop deep and Wilson could play when Lane needs a rest. With EL cup we will need a decent squad.

Would also mean we could add Conte to the list of top managers that like a bit of Moussa.

Back
Top Bottom