Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only way we're getting Kondogbia as well as Holjbjerg is if someone like Sissoko is being moved on. Skipp is going on loan, but it'd still leave us with too many in that position. I'd like us to sign Kondogbia, he'd be great in the DM role.
Sissoko is not a DM and never has been. Personally, I feel we defo need to sign two and move Winks back to playing as an 8.

What happens if Hojbjerg does his ACL first game of the season? We’re back to Winksoko nothingness.

I know Hojbjerg doesn't excite people but I watched his youtube clip (I know I know) but he's hard in the tackle (matron etc) passes forward.

I'm excited.

giphy.gif
36-D908-C3-5107-4-B17-920-C-AEB34-C1-F55-E5.gif

I am not sure if this is discussed here, but I saw some quotes from Palace chairmans quotes about Zaha wanting to leave and he could see him coming to us?!?

Why and how would it make sense? Why would we want to pay crazy money for such a total s*it?!?
4 goals and 5 assist throughout the season and soon to be 28?!? When we have players such as Son and Bergwijn who are class above him + Moura who I have critisized in the past but had strong end to the season..

And at the same time we have positions that need so much more attention - DM; RB; CB; LB; ST

I am not sure if this is discussed here, but I saw some quotes from Palace chairmans quotes about Zaha wanting to leave and he could see him coming to us?!?

Why and how would it make sense? Why would we want to pay crazy money for such a total s*it?!?
4 goals and 5 assist throughout the season and soon to be 28?!? When we have players such as Son and Bergwijn who are class above him + Moura who I have critisized in the past but had strong end to the season..

And at the same time we have positions that need so much more attention - DM; RB; CB; LB; ST

It wasn't Palace's current chairman, I think it was Simon Jordan, the orange headed ex-palace chairman and now part time Sky Sports bullshit artist.

I know Hojbjerg doesn't excite people but I watched his youtube clip (I know I know) but he's hard in the tackle (matron etc) passes forward.

I'm excited.

I'm excited too:

+ Experience in the league and still young
+ Has a profile we lack (apart from Skipp who will go on loan supposedly)
+ Injury free
+ Will come into a better team
+ Will have a better manager to coach him
+ Looks relatively drama free
+ Doesn't have a N' in his name
+ Cheap
+ Might even be cheap enough to eventually become a bench warmer if we would ever get a better DM in the long run (Or we could recoup our money if we would ever sell him)

Back
Top Bottom