Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As was said earlier, they're sitting on a gold mine.

They've realised their dream of a multi-sports and entertainment complex and are all set to rake in the huge profits it brings post covid, while the Anchor Tennants continue to service the debt.

It is what it is, guys.

Do you thinking they’ll take that money out of the club (which they’ve never done) or reinvest it back into the club (which they have, both badly and well)?

only Watford player I would take is Gérard
They have a player named Ken Sema on loan at Udinese this season. Udine converted him to a left wingback instead of his traditional winger role and he has been one of their best outfield players.

I'd be interested in seeing if he could work as a wingback in the prem as well.

Inter apparently has him as their plan B if they cannot get a wingback out of Chelsea that Conte likes.

They have a player named Ken Sema on loan at Udinese this season. Udine converted him to a left wingback instead of his traditional winger role and he has been one of their best outfield players.

I'd be interested in seeing if he could work as a wingback in the prem as well.

Inter apparently has him as their plan B if they cannot get a wingback out of Chelsea that Conte likes.

They have a guy called Estupinan as well on loan at Ossasuna. Brilliant left back

Do you thinking they’ll take that money out of the club (which they’ve never done) or reinvest it back into the club (which they have, both badly and well)?
I don't think any of the extra revenue from the associated events at the multi sports and entertainment complex will used to strengthen the football team.
It's not what ENIC are about.
They're only involved in football to milk it's popularity for their own financial gain.

Eb80wIzUYAAi6jr

We're just the Anchor Tennants mate. Used by ENIC to a achieve their ultimate goal.

Tottenham’s new stadium to offer NFL a ‘permanent home’ in London

Unless of course you can provide evidence to the contrary

The football club is saddled with the 30 year debt, while the value of ENICs assets grow exponentially.

grealish would not start over all and is a pointless signing for the fee they want. I give you maddison. can't believe we didn't get him. brooks is hot and cold and we already have a lot of players like that already .
You really believe Grealish wouldn’t start in our team? He’d be one of the first names on the team sheet.

Back
Top Bottom