Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ake is off to Man. City..... For £41m.
Cheap for a homegrown, class centre back to be honest.

We paid the same for Davinson, a way worse player. Woolwich similar for the disaster that is Mustafi. Everton paid about 30 for Michael Keane didn't they?

Going rates. We should try to get Ben Godfrey, great back up/rotation for midfield and defence from Norwich. I actually really like Billing from Bournemouth, he'd be a solid back up if he went for 10-15m.

Wouldn't mind Josh King or Wilson as our back up to Kane either, they have some really solid attacking players.

Last edited:

We paid the same for Davinson, a way worse player. Woolwich similar for the disaster that is Mustafi. Everton paid about 30 for Michael Keane didn't they?

Going rates. We should try to get Ben Godfrey, great back up/rotation for midfield and defence from Norwich. I actually really like Billing from Bournemouth, he'd be a solid back up if he went for 10-15m.

Wouldn't mind Josh King or Wilson as our back up to Kane either, they have some really solid attacking players.

Don't rate Billing at all.

King and Wilson are different matters.

Sanchez is a better defender than Ake imo, he can be hopeless in the air at times. Ake much better on the ball.

Sanchez is a better defender than Ake imo, he can be hopeless in the air at times. Ake much better on the ball.

I'm not sure Ake is even better than John Stones to be honest.

Bang average footballer who wouldn't even be signed if he didn't count as HG.

Last edited:
I am hearing from the tea lady that
Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg
may well be a done deal and that deal to be concluded shortly for Spurs player going other way.

Look at how many goals Gigi has scored for pool and his general alround contribution compared to what we got. Ashley must have been laughing all the way to the bank

Wijnaldum hasn't had a single assist for Liverpool since September 2018.

He's a replaceable item in a well drilled Liverpool system. They could get rid of him in the summer and would look no different.

Back
Top Bottom