Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool are going to release Harry Wilson apparently. I think he has also done well at Bournemouth, a little bit Eriksen and a little bit Lallana.
Doing well at Bournemouth is one thing, doing well with us is another. Liverpool earned 3 million from his loan, so likely they will be looking for a sizeable fee.

We signed the wrong play for more on sissoko from toon when they were relegated.

Funny thing is early in that window I said i fancied a punt on Wijnaldum and got laughed at as he was "relegation fodder".... Then Liverpool were laughed at for spending 26m on him....

Or "not necessarily a bad player, but we could do much better", went on to sign Sissoko for a higher fee. :mourhandlaugh:

Whether or not it was the same peeps that insisted we would be making a catastrophic mistake not paying the 80m asking price for Ndombele is tbc.

:walker:

would be very unhappy with average signings. getting relegation scraps is what Burnley would do
Wrong attitude to have. There are some top players in the lower leagues, just have to be willing to take the gamble, like we did with Dele.

Grealish and Maddison would both improve us, and both came from the championship. Wilson instantly improves us as we have a second striker who knows the league. Brooks is a good little player who is as good and can be a lot better than Lamela.

Wrong attitude to have. There are some top players in the lower leagues, just have to be willing to take the gamble, like we did with Dele.

Grealish and Maddison would both improve us, and both came from the championship. Wilson instantly improves us as we have a second striker who knows the league. Brooks is a good little player who is as good and can be a lot better than Lamela.
grealish would not start over all and is a pointless signing for the fee they want. I give you maddison. can't believe we didn't get him. brooks is hot and cold and we already have a lot of players like that already .

Back
Top Bottom