Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donnarumma gone to PSG

Poch finally being trusted with a proper budget not a Levycunt special. Yeah, I’m sure he’ll come back here instead …

Ramsdale is absolute plop. Couldn’t catch a cold.

We need to pull our finger out and hijack Onana to Woolwich. The fact we are allowing them to get him for under 10 mil is criminal.
Our chairman is on holiday on some old nonce’s yacht - doubt he give a fuck mate

I would love if all 8 left. Anyone know if there's recent historical precedent for such a massive clear-out in a single window?
22/1/15Naughton
2/2/15BAE
14/5/15Friedel
30/6/15Paulinho
1/7/15Holtby
6/7/15Capoue
16/7/15Kaboul
21/7/15Stambouli
30/7/15Chiriches
14/8/15Soldado
1/9/15Lennon
13/9/15Adebayor
27/1/16Townsend

Note how many French speakers left.

Ironically he is Argentinian.

22 in 68 for Stuttgart. 5'11". 23 yo.

£20m. Left winger.
4.4 shots/90 seems quite good. We need players that can get into positions and create shots.

Well with Lamela leaving this guy might be a good replacement,.............in the physio room
Haha, yeah I watched him a good bit around December /January and was very impressed with him, then he gets this muscle injury that kept him out for more or less the rest of the season. Some players are just prone to injury and time will tell if he's one of them. If we can bin Lamela/Lucas/Dele and replace with N.Gonzalez it'll go down as improvement, he's very dynamic and has a great attitude.

Based De Laurentis.

Pray World Series GIF by MLB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom