Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting linked to a lot of players now which is positive

Getting a new manager is OK but we shouldn't let him work with this horrible squad.
Let's support him. Hopefully Paratici can work his magic and sell quite a few players.
We need a large turnover (of players) this summer. Might be on a small budget but clever planning and deals can make something happen.
Given that Levy has apparently relinquished control to Paratici time for that guy to prove his worth and show why he is one of the best in the business.

All feels a bit post-Sherwood. Obv. the Kane situ still looms, but otherwise I'm feeling fairly positive about things....

What a crazy amount for a player with only a single year left.

There must be loads of performance clauses built into that amount.

You would assume but he did have a reasonable reputation in France. He also played ok last season for us mostly, far from our worst player. Sissoko fee is the one I am more interested in as he is clearly on the way down.

You would assume but he did have a reasonable reputation in France. He also played ok last season for us mostly, far from our worst player. Sissoko fee is the one I am more interested in as he is clearly on the way down.

Im sure it will be in the region of £5-£10mil as well. I'd be willing to push it up to £12mil but I think thats the absolute maximum we should pay Napoli to take him.

That is an incredible fee for a dodgy player with one year on his contract. I find it hard to believe Poch would want him there, must be Leonardo's doing.

I remember that in Poch's last season he went to the extreme of playing Davinson as a RB against Woolwich and left Aurier on the bench hoping he would be transferred before deadline day.

That is an incredible fee for a dodgy player with one year on his contract. I find it hard to believe Poch would want him there, must be Leonardo's doing.

I remember that in Poch's last season he went to the extreme of playing Davinson as a RB against Woolwich and left Aurier on the bench hoping he would be transferred before deadline day.

The scary part of that suggestion is that (having already frozen out and sold Trippier) he'd have been perfectly willing to leave us with only Foyth as RB (who wasn't even fit at the time..... Again!) for the season.

Alasdair Gold reveals the Aurier €20 million rumours are BS:
And mentioned again that Anderson and Milenkovic are two "young defensive leaders" that we're considering.

Also mentioned he's sure Paratici will have his own defensive targets. Hopefully better players than Milenkovic and Anderson, though both are okay, or even good.

Alasdair Gold reveals the Aurier €20 million rumours are BS:
tenor.gif

And mentioned again that Anderson and Milenkovic are two "young defensive leaders" that we're considering.

Also mentioned he's sure Paratici will have his own defensive targets. Hopefully better players than Milenkovic and Anderson, though both are okay, or even good.
He also said we would look to buy 2 CBs if we sell one of our current senior CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom