Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isak the Swedish CF looked great up front on his own v spain. Quick, skilful and has banged a shit load of goals on la Liga. Also the WBA player we should go for him would be affordable price. Like I said last we should have gone for Sarr at Watford but didn’t. Relegated teams have good players which we should take advantage of !

Don't get fooled by the attacking numbers of just 2 goals from Damsgaard.
He is a very good talented midfielder. He might look small but packs a punch - aggressive presser, very good off the ball movement - wins the ball well and carries ball forward well. For his Danish club, he played right across the midfield from double pivot to no 10 to LM, even as a striker in youth days.
He does have the vision and attacking flair - just that he is not used in that role much in the Sampadoria side. So, dont read too much into goals in his first season at serie-A

We scouted him for 6 months now...along with Leicester, Juve, Inter and Napoli

He is just 20 - IMO, if we get him for 10-15m, thats a very good investment on a very promising player.

If we are going after someone from Wolfsburg it should be this guy ... Ridle Baku. Right sided, either full back or midfield.
274860.jpg

Didn't he play for the German U21's in the recent U21 Euro's ?

Edit
Yeah he did, knew I'd seen him somewhere, I mentioned him after the final, asked if anyone had seen much of him, did some decent things in that game, but reachingforthestars reachingforthestars said he'd been mostly playing as RW as Mbabu (a player who had a decent game for Switzerland the other day in the Euros) has been playing RB for WB.

Last edited:
Nico Gonzalez has missed quite a few sitters for Argentina tonight. Messi and Lo Celso set him up perfectly three times but he panicked under pressure.
Gonzalez and Martinez should have killed that game in the first half. I really like Gonzalez though, great at getting into dangerous positions, strong in the air, very quick, presses well. I think he'll put up really strong goal returns over the next few years. Definitely needs to work on his right leg.

Gonzalez and Martinez should have killed that game in the first half. I really like Gonzalez though, great at getting into dangerous positions, strong in the air, very quick, presses well. I think he'll put up really strong goal returns over the next few years. Definitely needs to work on his right leg.
This is true but he choked under pressure.

A good fit for Spurs??

Didn't he play for the German U21's in the recent U21 Euro's ?

Edit
Yeah he did, knew I'd seen him somewhere, I mentioned him after the final, asked if anyone had seen much of him, did some decent things in that game, but reachingforthestars reachingforthestars said he'd been mostly playing as RW as Mbabu (a player who had a decent game for Switzerland the other day in the Euros) has been playing RB for WB.
Baku was brilliant in the U21 Euro final, best player of the match. Was incredible for Wolfsburg this season too as a RM but can definitely play RB. He can also play in central midfield, a very versatile player.

Any time I’ve seen Demiral play, both for Juventus and Turkey, he seems absolute gash. Real Sanchez vibes about him. Terrible on the ball and clumsy as fuck.

I think he’d be an absolutely horrendous signing, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom