Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not just numbers. If it was just that then we'd throw some of the shit back into the fray.
We need players we can actually use and Conte clearly knows that.

I really think us fans are gonna be in for a shock this season. I can see many players who would start games if they had one leg suddenly being on the bench more often. Just because we will have options we've never had before.

FXZ73YOWQAU42fo

I'm defo not a 'Top Yid', probably more Romero FC 👀
This is so odd

I support Tottenham

I’m not 11..

I bet Klopp works his asthmatics like dogs too.
He thinks he won the titles in the 80's without needing to work hard.
That's because everyone in the 80's were on the same physical level.

We want to hit the ground sprinting this season. Not use the first 3 games to get fit and probably drop points.

And the prick of the week award goes to….

Saw this comment on the youtube channel - it's bang on, imo.

"I never played pro like Stevie or Nedum, but we had a saying in the Marine Corps - the more you sweat in training, the less you bleed on the battlefield. There is a confidence that comes from intense training. You cannot know your limits until you've actually reached them. As demanding as a match can be, even pros rarely reach their physical limits. They all walk off the pitch which means they've all got a bit more in the tank. Now, you would NEVER want these guys giving EVERYTHING for EVERY match. They'd end up injured or dead. But you do want them to know where their limits are, so that they can push just a little bit harder in those moments of need."

https://accounts.google.com/Service...p&hl=en&next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgQbLGvyNEZo&hl=en

What a load of bollocks....

Physically: They'll be monitored by all sorts of high tech shenanigans.

Mentally: It's about belief and endurance later down the line..... It's not an authoritarian flex from Conte, ffs.

The repeated use of the word "collapsing" is sensationalist BS too.

Let's be honest..... Now we see why managers would rather keep stuff behind closed doors........ They've got better things to do than answer for every damn thing just cos the media & public want their pound of flesh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom