Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im not suggesting doing anything. Just a 'give them time, they seem to be trying' instead of being upset about them running them club.

Keeps donkeys like winks is a problem. That is an example of running the club badly. So I hope they get rid of somehow.

Sounds like you are triggered for no reason.
Spare me the triggered bs. I just find it amusing when posters on this forum say things like "I'm willing to give them time," or stuff to that effect, as if it's in their hands to fire the ownership and appoint new owners.

So my question is, if after you "give them time" they don't do what you would like, what will you do?

Fuck getting some cast off from the racists

We’re better than them now, if he can’t get into their side he has no fucking chance getting in to ours

Never deal with chelsea
I agree with your sentiment towards the Chavs, but might I remind you our manager is a cast off from them?

Ziyech would be a class signing if we could get him cheap. Massive massive upgrade on Gil.

I agree with your sentiment towards the Chavs, but might I remind you our manager is a cast off from them?

Ziyech would be a class signing if we could get him cheap. Massive massive upgrade on Gil.

Ziyech has done next to nothing in England. Is he a better player than Gil? Absolutely, but we'd have to pay to bring him in & the wages would be significant. It isn't worth that to bring in a back up RW who has shown himself already to be a subpar squad player.

He's technically good but weak & ineffective in wide areas. Would be pointless.

Yes, you are.

I honestly don’t know how you have the front to post on this forum and call yourself a spurs fan

News flashy baldilocks…you’re not. There’s a reason the majority of this forum hate you,

If you had any decency, you’d apologise and fuck off.

But you don’t, so I guess we’re stuck with your arrogant whiny ass.

But know this…most of us don’t consider you to be a spurs fan. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
bit kettle black mate when your on the top ignore list too

Spare me the triggered bs. I just find it amusing when posters on this forum say things like "I'm willing to give them time," or stuff to that effect, as if it's in their hands to fire the ownership and appoint new owners.

So my question is, if after you "give them time" they don't do what you would like, what will you do?
Then I will say...fuck them offf!!! Like I used to. My point was, theres no need to be angry at levy/enic currently, as he seems to be fixing his fuckups of the past 5 years.

Why are you so upset about this? It just seems very random.

Ziyech has done next to nothing in England. Is he a better player than Gil? Absolutely, but we'd have to pay to bring him in & the wages would be significant. It isn't worth that to bring in a back up RW who has shown himself already to be a subpar squad player.

He's technically good but weak & ineffective in wide areas. Would be pointless.
He could be class at the right club though. The amount of players in Ziyech’s position that have failed at the Chavs is mad.

I know he wouldn’t be the absolute ideal signing, but I would much rather bring him in if we could get a good deal than a last minute panic buy of Dan James.

He could be class at the right club though. The amount of players in Ziyech’s position that have failed at the Chavs is mad.

I know he wouldn’t be the absolute ideal signing, but I would much rather bring him in if we could get a good deal than a last minute panic buy of Dan James.

I would quite literally rather sign someone from this forum on a lucky dip than sign Dan James.

There's at least a 20% chance we'd get someone better at football.

Back
Top Bottom