Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

upgrade our wing backs and get another top level centre back, they are the most important positions in Conte teams

After that, another cm and a backup striker
With the emphasis on TOP LEVEL . Can seemingly sane people please stop suggesting we sign the epically shit freshly part of one of the poorest defences in EPL history James Tarkowski!!!!!! ANTONIO FUCKING CONTE has zero use for shitty Tarkowski. We are Champions league lads stop with this crap!! James shitty Tarkowski will never play for Conte's spurs

IN:

Bastoni
Bremmer
Theo Hernandez
Osimhen
Kessie
Spence
Hakimi/Lamptey
Perisic
Raum

OUT:

Winks
Rodon
Bergwijn
Lo Celso
Ndombele
CCV
Clarke

Get it done levy

With the emphasis on TOP LEVEL . Can seemingly sane people please stop suggesting we sign the epically shit freshly part of one of the poorest defences in EPL history James Tarkowski!!!!!! ANTONIO FUCKING CONTE has zero use for shitty Tarkowski. We are Champions league lads stop with this crap!! James shitty Tarkowski will never play for Conte's spurs
Actually, Burnley have/had a solid defence. 53 against this season is the best in the bottom half.

Even I, as a massively biased welsh Bale fan have gone off the idea of bringing him back now. (he is probably my favourite player ever due to the welsh/spurs connection AND his attitude towards playing for Wales (compare that to the attitude that odious CUNT Giggs had).

I think he'll want to get Wales to the world cup and play in that, then he will be completely done. Could possibly see him play a year at Cardiff (as it would suit his Wales games stuff) then either retire or play a season or two in the MLS where he could rake in the money for a short period.

Eriksen though, still has plenty to offer, and him coming on a free makes 100% sense to me. Yes, I wish he hadn't left the we he did, but there you go.

My head is spinning.
10 outs
78 ins
so many new songs to learn.
don’t know where we will fit Kane, Son, Kulu, Benny, Ben, Cutti In.

(To the tune of the rainbow song)

Kane and Sonny and Kulu and Ben
Cutti and Ben Davies too
We just reached the champions
reached the champions
reached the champions leagueeeeeeeee

You're welcome.

Levy:

Scared Happy Gilmore GIF

I highly doubt that Woolwich have that sort of money to spend 😂

Certainly not without Champions League football.

They have positions all over the pitch they need to improve. Blowing £76m on a forward who many or may not fit into the Premier League is terrible business.

But they are desperate for a striker.
They have 0 players under contract for this position for next year 😂 :roflmao: 😂

A summer of

Forster
Kostic
Bastoni/Bremmer
Spence
Bissouma/M-Savic
Jesus/Martinez/David

Out

Winks
Sanchez
Rodon (loan)
Reguilon