Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the grand scheme of European leagues, where would you put Primera Liga?
I'd put it below the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Lige 1. You're then comparing it with leagues like Belgium, Austria etc.
Am I wrong? Do you believe the Portuguese league is above the 5 I listed?
No, it's not better but that does not make it a "pub league".

Not a bad shout. £25m for Winks, £5-7m loan fee for Gil and try and get Richarlison, if he is £60m that is only a £30m spend to get someone to cover Kane.
Winks is closer to £20m I think, remember Everton have FFP issues so are financially restrained compared to normal.
Don't think they'll pay such a loan fee for Gil unless they have an option to buy (which I don't want in case he realises his potential).

But yeah hopefully this could reduce our fee for Richarlison.

Richarlison is the strongest link, and apparently we have a good relationship with his agent. Ornstein was confident we'd get Richarlison. I suspect he's agreed to join us, and we are keeping Everton waiting to get the best fee. Hopefully Chelsea just messing with us, just as we're messing with Woolwich over Jesus.
PLUS he was literally photographed holidaying with Emerson last weekend. That bodes well

Starting to think the club's approach is to be intentionally linked with everyone and his dog - easier to do that as a distraction than to keep genuine deals on the down low.

Pretty sure I ready Paratici agrees deals with 4-5 players in each position then pulls the trigger on one of them when it’s time so we probably have our hands in all of them.

Not a bad shout. £25m for Winks, £5-7m loan fee for Gil and try and get Richarlison, if he is £60m that is only a £30m spend to get someone to cover Kane.
Why not just give them both and spend nothing - I don't think Gil will ever do anything of note at Tottenham and he was signed by Nuno not Don Conte.

o-keeffe-s-working-hands-unscented-hand-cream~5704947001162_02c_bq
You’ll need plenty of that on the honeymoon…

5-7m loan fee for Gil......Lukaku just gone for 7m loan. I think not

Maybe but Lukaku is Chelsea’s Ndombele now, they are desperate to get him off the books, if he was playing like he was 2-3 years ago they could probably charge double or triple what they asked for.

Back
Top Bottom