Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many big clubs can Salah go to at £400k/wk?

City, PSG maybe Newcastle now lol.

Barca, Madrid are skint FFS.

I doubt Bayern can afford those wages either? Anybody know what Mane is on at Bayern? It’s rumoured to be £250k/week

The market is changing. Years of overspending has taken its toll on many big clubs. Chelsea have lost their sugar daddy too. COVID has hit everyone financially too.

I suppose Salah could always move to United financially but why would he?
Sorry but if his best option is us he can renew at Liverpool with a sign on. No I am not slagging us off but he has a stronger likelihood of winning trophies there than with us , short term which at his age is a factor.
I think if we keep Conte and invest we can get there , no reason for Salah to take the gamble though

in a world where gvardiol is priced 80M, how much is romero?
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

This prob happens but I'd find it so funny if he was just like "nah I'm not going there"

Wonder if it'll give Barca the funds to go for Rapinha?

How many big clubs can Salah go to at £400k/wk?

City, PSG maybe Newcastle now lol.

Barca, Madrid are skint FFS.

I doubt Bayern can afford those wages either? Anybody know what Mane is on at Bayern? It’s rumoured to be £250k/week

The market is changing. Years of overspending has taken its toll on many big clubs. Chelsea have lost their sugar daddy too. COVID has hit everyone financially too.

I suppose Salah could always move to United financially but why would he?
Madrid had 500k pw for mbappe, they are not that skint.

Back
Top Bottom